Supersonic Wave (超音波 or ちょうおんぱ, Chō Onpa?, lit. Supersonic Wave), also known as Ultra Sound Wave, Sonic Boom, Ultrasonics, Eerie Sound Wave, Ultrasound, and Sonic Waves, is a recurring enemy ability in the series. It inflicts non-elemental damage to all party members, and on some occasions inflicts statuses as well.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy VII
- 1.2 Final Fantasy VIII
- 1.3 Final Fantasy IX
- 1.4 Final Fantasy X
- 1.5 Final Fantasy XI
- 1.6 Final Fantasy XIII-2
- 1.7 Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- 1.10 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Explorers
- 1.13 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.14 World of Final Fantasy
- 2 Gallery
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Ultrasonics is an enemy ability that reduces evasion of targets in area of effect. It is used by the Giant Bat family.
Eerie Soundwave is an enemy ability used by Knight in the Golden Mask, Segwarides.