It is recommended that you clear Ch. 10: Abandoned Petalum before playing.
- Vaan: You alright, Cloud? You don't look so good.
- Cloud: It's nothing... Don't worry about it.
- Vincent: He's just airsick.
- Sazh: Aw, man! Even you get sick?
- Sazh: ...But I was at the helm. Sorry about that.
- Cloud: It's not your fault.
- Vaan: Leave the flying to me next time! I'll give you a smoother ride than Sazh's!
- Cloud: Please. Don't make things worse.
- Vaan: Tsk, figures... Huh?
- Vaan: Is someone rummaging around over there?
- Vincent: That's a familiar backside.
- Cloud: Yeah, it is. ...C'mon.
- ???: No good... No good... No good, either...
- ???: $#&%! Nothing but a pile of junk!
- Cloud: Cid!
(Cid runs to the party)
- Cid: Cloud! Vincent! Where the hell'd you two run off to?
- Vincent: What were you doing there?
- Cid: Huh? Trying to cobble together something to get me airborne, of course.
- Sazh: From scratch!?
- Cid: Natch! Need some way to track down and reconnect with my group.
- Cloud: In that case, you're all set. Here we are.
- Cid: Huh? I guess so, but...
- Vaan: Look out! Behind you!
- Vincent: It appears a Torsion was buried under that rubble.
- Cid: The hell's a "Torsion"?
- Cloud: We'll explain after we take care of those things.
Eyes on the Skies:
- Cid: ...You don't say. A whole new world, huh?
- Yuffie: Gee, you caught on faster than I'd expect you to.
- Tifa: I don't think he's giving it all that much thought...
- Cid: Alright! Let's build a big ol' airship and fly on back home!
- Tifa: See?
- Sazh: Cid, listen. If it's a big airship you want we've got ya covered.
- Cid: That so? Even if you do, I'm warning you, I can be a bit stubborn when it comes to these things.
- Cid: We've got the world's best pilot here, I'll have you know! Even got an airship with my name on it!
- Cid: The name's Cid Highwind, captain of the Highwind.
- Setzer: And a new competitor enters the race.
- Sazh: Now, now, let's keep our passengers' safety in mind 'fore we talk about racing...
- Vaan: Hey, Cid! Teach me how to fly, too, will ya? These guys never let me take the wheel.
- Cid: Huh? That's 'cause they sized you up, kid.
- Cid: If they haven't let you steer, there's a reason. All the more so with passengers on board.
- Cid: I didn't get to where I am in a day either. Take it one step at a time and you'll reach your dreams.
- Cid: For now, just work on aping others' techniques. Think of it as training.
- Vaan: I guess you're right. You all were young once, too, huh?
- Setzer: I hope that remark wasn't directed at me.
- Cid: Alright, let's see this airship. Could be a tune up is in order.
- Vaan: Sure thing! It's over here!
(Cid and Vaan run off)
- Sazh: Man, now I want to take a look, too!
(Setzer and Sazh leave; Tifa joins Yuffie)
- Tifa: We didn't even have to ask him to join us.
- Yuffie: Good for Cid hitting it off with his new friends.
Don't Stop Dreamin':
- Cid: Hey, Mog. You're the one who provided that airship?
- Mog: Kupo! Do you like it, kupo?
- Cid: Yeah, she ain't a bad boat! Got a comfortable clunk to her!
- Cid: ...So, uh, I don't suppose she's got any rockets on her, eh?
- Mog: K-kupo? Rockets...kupo?
- Cloud: Not that again...
(The party catches up to Cid and Mog)
- Cid: Argh! $#&%, yes, that again!
- Irvine: "That" what?
- Yuffie: Cid wants to be an astronaut. The first man in space.
- Irvine: Ohhh, space...
- Irvine: I guess we beat him to the punch, eh, Squall?
- Squall: (Don't remind me...)
- Cid: Beat me...? You kids've been to space?
- Irvine: It just kinda happened that way.
- Cid: Just kinda happened!? Holy $#&%, am I jealous!
- Cid: Hey, what'd the planet look like from space!? Was there anything out there!?
- Cid: Do you really float around weightlessly!? D-don't tell me you went out on a spacewalk!
- Squall: (What a pain...)
- Mog: You're as giddy as a kid, kupo!
- Yuffie: I sure don't get it. Just thinking about going to space makes me queasy. ...Urp.
- Cloud: Likewise. I want nothing to do with it.
- Irvine: We've got a space station in our world.
- Cid: A s-space station...?
- Irvine: If you felt like it, you could probably go live there.
- Cid: Cloud! Yuffie! I've made up my mind!
- Cid: When we're done here, I'm going back to these guys' world! Don't try to stop me!
- Cloud: No one's stopping you...
- Cid: Alright, gotta get to closing those Torsions! For space!
- Mog: Th-that's not supposed to be why we're closing them, kupo...
- Cid: Irvine! You tell me more about it!
- Irvine: What? Me!? Squall!
- Squall: You reap what you sowed.
- Yuffie: He's all yours.
Spoilers end here.
Space Dreams Pt. 1Edit
Space Dreams Pt. 2Edit
Space Dreams Pt. 3Edit
Space Dreams Pt. 4Edit
Space Dreams Pt. 5Edit
Space Dreams Co-opEdit
Space Dreams EXEdit
This section in Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.