- 1 Series appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy XIV
- 1.2 Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- 1.3 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
- 1.4 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Artniks
- 1.7 Final Fantasy All the Bravest
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.10 Mobius Final Fantasy
- 1.11 World of Final Fantasy
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- 1.13 Triple Triad
- 2 Guest appearances
Series appearances[edit | edit source]
Snow's Final Fantasy XIII costume and a temporary weapon he created during the opening movie of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, dubbed l'Cie Bardiche in Final Fantasy XIV, where included in the game as a bonus item in the event Lightning Strikes. Lightning appeared in the same event.
Snow is set to appear as a playable character, and will be available as downloadable content.
Snow appears as a playable character, and can be recruited in the event "A Burning Passion". He has a Defensive role, his best stats being HP and DEF, and uses Fist-type weapons. His command abilities are "Steelguard" (provokes the enemy and enables Snow to reduce BRV damage done to him) and "Froststrike" (an ice-elemental melee BRV+HP attack that raises Snow's BRV by 10% of HP damage dealt).
The freedom-loving leader of NORA, a resistance group of young people who carry out vigilante activities. He may be simple in his thinking and rough around the edges, but Snow is loved by many for his tenacity—though that same trait has a tendency to cause him to push others around. He is engaged to Lightning's younger sister Serah.
Snow appears as an unlockable character, and is obtained by collecting White Crystal Shards. Snow is pure defense; he possesses the highest HP, as well as solid defensive skills that significantly reduce damage. Additionally, he also possesses Earth Blues, increasing both his agility and luck for field and battle stages respectively. Snow is a superb tank that can constantly reduce extreme damage.
The 'hero' who believes the impossible can be made possible. When he tries to save his beloved Serah, he instead joins her as a l'Cie - with no future but to turn either to crystal or mindless Cie'th. Yet he believes.
Snow is an unlockable character, and is unlocked by collecting Peach Crystal Shards.
Snow is an ally, a summonable Legend and a boss in Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade. He is depicted in his Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII outfits.
- Ability Cards
- Legend Cards
This leader of NORA tries to come off as cool and capable, but often falls short.
Snow is an exclusive character only available from the Premium Character Shop as a random downloadable content. He uses the Ice Ramp ability during battle.
Snow appears in Final Fantasy Record Keeper. A standard character, Snow can be recruited as a First Time Reward for completing the Record of the Hanging Edge on Classic difficulty. During the Challenge Event Chasing Hope, Snow was a Tier 3 character acquired at the event's Hanging Edge, Part 1 stage, also on Classic difficulty. Snow has also appeared in Dangerous Beauty as a supporting character.
Snow appears as a summonable vision and optional playable character. A 4-6★ Rare Summon available since the Final Fantasy XIII event The Hanging Edge (which originally ran in December 2016 in the Global version), his job is listed as l'Cie, and his roles are Tanking and Physical Damage. His Trust Master reward is the Champion's Belt accessory.
Snow appears as ability cards and his Final Fantasy XIII attire appears as a costume for Wol.
Who's Who[edit | edit source]
Snow[edit | edit source]
- CV: Troy Baker / Daisuke Ono
- Age in Grymoire: 21
- Notes: Ribbity-rib-ribbit! / Nice bandana, bro / Kind of an airhead / Kind of a hothead / Always ready to fight for someone
- Snow couldn't contain his curiosity when he saw a shiny golden toad. But when he tried to pick up the thing, blam! Toad-cursed. The first thing he thought after being toadified wasn't how to turn himself back, but if he could deal with eating flies. Classic Snow.
- This isn't the first Snow who's run into trouble with a rogue flan. Maybe it's just his destiny. In any case, no matter how absurd the circumstances this time, he's still dead serious about stopping his wobbly nemesis once and for all.
- Is Lightning Snow's Sister?
- Snow called Lightning "Sis," but are they related? Well, not by blood. But as you may have guessed, Snow and Lightning's relationship here is essentially the same as it was in their original world.
- Unfortunately, Lightning's younger sister doesn't make an appearance this time, but perhaps one day she'll rise as a Champion and you'll have a chance to meet her.
- Not a Summoner?
- Snow has the ability to summon a special Mirage, Shiva-Ixion. And yet, he insists that he isn't a summoner.
- Summoners are individuals who open pathways to other worlds, then use their magic to form pacts with Mirages. However, Snow is different. Unlike a summoner, Snow was given a power—some consider it a curse—that turned his left arm into a sort of magical instrument. Channeling magic through it, he made a pact with Shiva-Ixion.
- In Snow's original world, this would brand him as a l'Cie; however, there are no fal'Cie in Grymoire. Still, he must have obtained this power in a fundamentally similar way.
- First World of Origin:
- FINAL FANTASY XIII
Snow appears on multiple Ice-elemental cards. One depicts him in his CG render from Final Fantasy XIII, one from an in-game scene, one from Final Fantasy XIII-2, one in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, and one his official render from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
Snow appears alongside the Shiva Sisters on Triple Triad cards in the version playable via Final Fantasy Portal App.