Outlaw who takes treasure at the point of a sword.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Battle[edit | edit source]
The Sky Pirate is a Melee unit. Its abilities include many "Rend" attacks that decrease enemies' statistics. Because of this and its First Aid skill, the Sky Pirate is more of a defensive job class.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Attack||Deal melee damage to one foe.|
|Rend Power||Lower one foe's Strength.|
|Rend Magick||Lower one foe's Magick.|
|Rend Speed||Lower one foe's Speed.|
|Rend Armor||Lower one foe's Stamina.|
|Rend Mind||Lower one foe's Mind.|
|First Aid||Restore HP to one ally.|
|Will of Steel||Increases group's Stamina.|
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Mission 08: Auracite and the Yarhi
- Mission 09: Reinforcements
- Mission 11: Savagery
- Mission 16: Pirates in Peril!
- Mission 34: An Irresistible Opportunity
- Mission 49: The Scofflaw
- Fane of Gucuma Qul Summoning Melee
- Cebe, Isle of Treasures Summoning Melee
- Ymir Qul Range Sky Pirate Melee
- Dalmasca Estersand Summoning Melee
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Air pirates, also known as sky pirates, are a type of stock character from science fiction and fantasy. Fictional air pirates typically operate as pirates in the air, or, in general, the atmosphere of a planet, dwarf planet or moon, and travel by aircraft, as opposed to the more traditional pirates on the high seas, who travel by ship.