Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Sincere Strength page!
Sincere Strength is a time-limited event where Cinque from Final Fantasy Type-0 can be added to Mog's group of warriors. This paralogue of the main scenario may include characters not yet recruited by the player.
Depending on your progress in the story, characters you have yet to recruit may appear in these events.
- ???: Hellooo? Come in, Class Zero! Anyone?
- ???: That's weird... My COMM isn't working. Maybe something's interfering with the signal...
- ???: Where did everyone go? If I can still remember them, that means they're at least alive.
- ???: Oh?
(Cinque turns around to find a trio of Magitek Armor)
- ???: Magitek armor? But I don't recognize this type. Must be new!
- ???: ...But I don't have time to play with you now. I've got to find the others first!
- ???: Helloooooo! Ace? King!?
(Cinque defeats the MA that approaches her)
- ???: Someone? Anyone? Answer me!
(Cinque defeats a second MA as another arrives)
- ???: Ohhh, how annoying! Stop interfering with my signal!
(Cinque defeats a third MA but another takes its place)
- ???: Now I'm angry! I'll beat you black and blue!
- Steiner: ...A COMM? What's that?
- King: A "Crystal Oriented Messaging Medium."
- Cater: It's a communication device... But I guess that doesn't help much. It's basically a magical item.
- Cater: You can use the COMM to talk to your comrades, even if they're far away.
- Maria: How convenient!
- Steiner: Being able to talk to distant comrades... What a mysterious device.
- King: Unfortunately, we can't use it here.
- Maria: That's a pity...
- ???: Ahaha! Wait, waaait! We're having so much fun!
(The party notices the ground shake)
- Steiner: Wh-what was that? Is someone fighting around here!?
- Maria: That girl over there! Let's go!
(Steiner and Maria run off)
- Cater: That laugh... It's got to be her.
- ???: Upsy-daisy! Now crumble!
(Cinque defeats another MA as the rest of the party arrives)
- Cait Sith: Look, over there! Someone's destroying the magitek armor!
- Freya: Someone from another world... From the looks of her uniform, she must be one of Ace's schoolmates.
- Cait Sith: How impressive. She's swinging that heavy weapon around like it's nothing.
- Ashe: Just what kind of magic is she wielding...?
- ???: ...Hmm? Well, lookie here! People in weird clothing spotted!
(Cinque approaches the party)
- ???: Are you their reinforcements? You must be!
- Ashe: H-hold it! Don't jump to conclusions!
- Cait Sith: We're not your enemies! We just wanna talk.
- Ace: Cinque!
(Ace and Seven arrive)
- Cinque: Ace! Seven!
- Cinque: I'm so happy to see you! How've you been?
- Freya: She's not bothered at all...
- Seven: ...And that's the current situation. Did you get that, Cinque?
- Cinque: Yup! This is not Orience. And we've got a lot of new friends!
- Cinque: Oh, sorry about earlier! I made a big mistake.
- Ashe: You decided we were enemies, even though we'd just met...
- Cinque: I said I'm sorry. It wasn't on purpose.
- Ashe: Could you say it like you mean it...?
- Freya: She does not seem to feel any remorse, either...
- Ace: Sorry, you two. Cinque is just this kind of person.
- Cait Sith: It's water under the bridge now.
- Cait Sith: Shouldn't you take it easy, Ashe?
- Ashe: ...You're right. People like her won't listen no matter what you say anyway.
- Freya: However...even after finding out she was in a different world, she did not show the slightest hint of surprise.
- Cinque: Hmm? I may not look it, but I swear I'm super shocked!
- Cinque: But I guess I'm just a lot happier to see my classmates!
- Cait Sith: A beautiful friendship, indeed! I'm almost jealous.
- Freya: They are very reliable allies.
- Cinque: Of course! We're Class Zero, the cream of the crop!
- Cinque: And wherever Ace and the others go, Cinque will go too!
- Ashe: Can we really rely on her in a fight...?
- Seven: Don't worry about it. You'll see what she's capable of soon enough.
- Cinque: I love this new world! Every day is better than the last!
- Eiko: You look really happy! How come you like this place so much?
- Cinque: Well, I can do whatever I want with my time now! I don't have any classes or tests here!
- Zell: Aw, man, I know how you feel, Cinque!
- Raijin: Same here, ya know!
- Zell: Sitting in class all day at Balamb was such a bore...
- Raijin: But in this world, we don't have to study! There's no homework, ya know!
- Cinque: That's right! No reports to turn in, either!
- Eiko: Huh? Being a student sounds awful.
- Cinque: You don't go to school, Eiko?
- Eiko: I didn't even know what a school was until coming here. I grew up with moogles.
- Eiko: That's why I'm so jealous of everyone! You can make lots of friends at school, right?
- Cinque: That's right!
- Raijin: If I hadn't attended garden, I would've never met Seifer or Fujin, ya know?
- Zell: You can get a lot more than knowledge at school.
- Quistis: Excuse me, boys and girls!
(Quistis and Serah arrive)
- Quistis: How long do you intend to keep us waiting?
- Serah: Being punctual for a group gathering is important. Try to be more considerate of other people's time.
- Cinque: Yes, maaa'am. We're sorry.
(Quistis and Serah leave)
- Quistis: I wonder if she really means that...
- Serah: Agreed. The children I can understand. I wish the older ones would be on time, though...
- Zell: ...Yup. That brings back memories.
- Raijin: Even outta school, I guess teachers can still get mad at us, ya know...
- Eiko: I see... So this is what it feels like to be a student.
- Eiko: I'll work hard to be the best student ever!
- Cinque: Yeah! And with some practice, you can sneak out of all your classes like a pro!
- Eiko: Oooh! So you didn't mean it!