Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Silver Shield page!
Silver Shield is part of the Silver equipment set, and may refer to:
- The original name of the Mythril shield from Final Fantasy IV.
- The armor from Final Fantasy X.
- The shield from Final Fantasy XII.
- The shield from Final Fantasy Adventure.
- The shield from The Final Fantasy Legend.
- The shield from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The shield from Final Fantasy Legend III.
- The shield from Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Silver is a chemical element with the chemical symbol Ag and atomic number 47. A soft, white, lustrous transition metal, it possesses the highest electrical conductivity of any element and the highest thermal conductivity of any metal.
Silver often carries connotations of "second-best", especially when contrasted with gold.