Hourglass that casts Stop for a moderate period of timeFinal Fantasy IV description
Silver Hourglass (銀の砂時計, Gin no Sunatokē?), also known as Hrglass2 and Argentic Hourglass, is a recurring item in the series. It is a weaker version of the Gold Hourglass, generally acting the same but to a lesser extent.
Silver Hourglass is an item that inflicts Stop to all enemies for a moderate amount of time. It can be dropped by Li'l Murderer (3D only) or found at Eblan Castle, Dwarven Castle, Cave of Eblan, and Tower of Babil. In the 3D versions, it can also be bought for 9,800 gil at Feymarch.
Silver Hourglass is an item that inflicts Stop to all enemies. It can be dropped from Thunder Dragon or found at Ancient Waterway during Ceodore's Tale, Mist during Porom's Tale, Baron during the Final Tale, Subterrane, Palom's Challenge Dungeon, and the Depths.
Delays next turn of all enemies.Description
Silver Hourglass is an item used via the Use command that inflicts Slow on all enemies and delays their next turn. When 16 are customized on a weapon, it gives the ability Slowtouch, while 10 on an armor will give the ability Slow Ward. If four are given to an aeon, it can learn the ability Slow, while giving an aeon 20 will teach them Delay Attack. It can be stolen from Mushussu and Kusariqqu, bribed from Lamashtu and Vouivre, or a reward from the Magic Urn's outer eyes.
When used in Mixing:
- Silver Hourglass + Fire Gem = Abaddon Flame
- Silver Hourglass + Dragon Scale, Fish Scale = Aqua Toxin
- Silver Hourglass + Antarctic Wind, Arctic Wind = Black Ice
- Silver Hourglass + Antidote, Budget Grenade, Candle of Life, Dark Grenade, Echo Screen, Ether, Eye Drops, Farplane Shadow, Grenade, Gysahl Greens, Hero Drink, Hi-Potion, Light Curtain, Lunar Curtain, M-Bomb, Mana Spring, Mega Phoenix, Mimett Greens, Pahsana Greens, Petrify Grenade, Phoenix Down, Potion, Remedy, S-Bomb, Silence Grenade, Chocobo Feather, Poison Fang, Holy Water, Soft, Stamina Spring, Silver Hourglass, Soul Spring, Sleep Grenade, Star Curtain, Sylkis Greens = Blaster Mine
- Silver Hourglass + Bomb Core, Bomb Fragment = Brimestone
- Silver Hourglass + L-Bomb, Shining Gem = Cluster Bomb
- Silver Hourglass + Water Gem = Dark Rain
- Silver Hourglass + Electro Marble, Lightning Marble = Electroshock
- Silver Hourglass + Megalixir = Final Elixir
- Silver Hourglass + Mega Phoenix = Final Phoenix
- Silver Hourglass + Three Stars, Twin Stars = Grad Slam
- Silver Hourglass + Chocobo Wing, Mana Tablet, Gold Hourglass, Mana Tonic, Stamina Tablet, Stamina Tonic = Hazardous Shell
- Silver Hourglass + Ice Gem = Krysta
- Silver Hourglass + Sylkis Greens, Hi-Potion, Pahsana Greens, Gysahl Greens, Mimett Greens, Ether = Mega-Potion
- Silver Hourglass + Dark Matter = Miracle Drink
- Silver Hourglass + Remedy = Panacea
- Silver Hourglass + Grenade, M-Bomb, S-Bomb = Potato Masher
- Silver Hourglass + Supreme Gem = Sunburst
- Silver Hourglass + Shadow Gem = Tallboy
- Silver Hourglass + Lightning Gem = Thunderblast
- Silver Hourglass + Dispel Tonic = Ultra Cure
- Silver Hourglass + Elixir, Healing Spring, Mega-Potion, X-Potion = Ultra Potion
- Silver Hourglass + Blessed Gem = White Hole
Silver Hourglass is an accessory that increases EX Mode Duration by 5%, but lowers Assist Gauge Duration by 10%. It can be obtained from the shop by trading 900 gil, Girl's Dream x3, Phantom's Dream x3, and Blackcrystal Sliver x3.
Silver is a chemical element with the chemical symbol Ag and atomic number 47. A soft, white, lustrous transition metal, it possesses the highest electrical conductivity of any element and the highest thermal conductivity of any metal.
Silver often carries connotations of "second-best", especially when contrasted with gold.
It is also known as "Argentic Hourglass." Argentum means "silver" in Latin.
An hourglass measures the passage of a few minutes or an hour of time.