Increase Bravery, Speed, and physical and magickal attack power with a hearty battle cry.
Final Fantasy Tactics description
Shout (さけぶ, Sakebu?, lit. Scream), also known as Scream, is a recurring ability in the series. It is used almost exclusively by Ramza Beoulve, which generally increases the user's stats for the remainder of the battle.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy Tactics
- 1.2 Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- 1.3 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.4 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
- 1.5 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All-Star Carnival
- 1.6 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.10 Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- 2 Non-Final Fantasy appearances
- 3 Gallery
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Shout is an unique ability for Ramza's Squire and Luso's Game Hunter classes, requiring 500 JP to learn. When used, it will immediately activate and will increase the user's Bravery by 10, Speed by 1, physical attack power by 1, and magickal attack power by 1 and can stack.
Shout is Ramza's first ability. When used, Ramza buffs himself, increasing his attack, maximum bravery and speed for 5 turns.
Shout is an exclusive proactive ability that costs 20 CP to equip. It increases parameters while equipped. It increases Strength, Magic, and Agility by 50. It is learned by Ramza (level 40).
Non-Final Fantasy appearances[edit | edit source]
Shout appears as the ability used by Ramza.