- 1 Series appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy Tactics S
- 1.2 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.3 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
- 1.4 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Artniks
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.9 Mobius Final Fantasy
- 1.10 World of Final Fantasy
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- 1.12 Triple Triad
- 2 Non-Final Fantasy guest appearances
Series appearances[edit | edit source]
Serah appeared as a recruitable character. She is of the Visitor race and has Time traveler as her main job. Her attack is Faerie's Bow and her ability is Ultima Arrow.
Serah is a playable character.
She is three years younger than Lightning and is Snow's fiancée. Quite opposite to her elder sister, Serah exudes an air that makes others want to protect her—but her heart is as firm and true as Lightning's is. Still, her curiosity leads her to disaster as she is first branded as a Pulse l'Cie and then imprisoned by the fal'Cie.
Serah appears in the iOS version as a purchasable character. She is the sole character representing Final Fantasy XIII-2, and appears in her main attire.
Though everyone else believes Lightning to be dead, Serah alone remembers the smile her sister gave her that day three years ago when Cocoon was saved. So she sets off across time and space with Noel to find her sister.
Serah is a playable character, and is the main representative of Final Fantasy XIII-2. She is available from the start by transferring save data from the second demo. If the player did not select her among their party of four, or download the demo, she can later be unlocked by collecting Indigo Crystal Shards.
Serah appears as a playable character. Her initial weapon is the Starseeker.
Serah was 18 in FFXIII, and 21 in FFXIII-2, kupo.
Serah appears as a summonable Legend depicted in her default Final Fantasy XIII-2 outfit. Her abilities are Thundaga, Wound, Woundga, and Ultima Arrow. She is first introduced in the event, "Final Fantasy XIII-2 Incursion from Valhalla", in which her abilities and weapons are made usable to successfully combat Atlas and Chaos Bahamut.
- Ability Cards
- Legend Cards
Serah appears as life-element ability cards.
Serah is mentioned as living in the same village as Snow following his brief exchange with Lightning. She is one of the new characters announced for the expansion World of Final Fantasy Maxima, which was hinted in the Who's Who entry for Snow.
- Who's Who
- CV: Laura Bailey / Minako Kotabuki
- Age in Grymoire: 18
- Notes: Snow's BAE / Icycle's BFF / Lightning's sister / Never agreed to a date
- An Extraordinary Soul
- During Reynn and Lann's adventures, Serah was only a name uttered by her beloved Snow, but she would later become somewhat involved in the tales of Zack and Hauyn. Even more so than the other Mediums, Serah's original soul had been charged with an extraordinary destiny, which would suggest that a quiet life is not in the cards for her. But Serah's kindness and positive outlook will surely find light in the darkness, no matter what the future holds for Grymoire.
- First World of Origin:
- FINAL FANTASY XIII
Serah appears depicted in her Final Fantasy XIII official render. She also appears in her Final Fantasy XIII-2 attire, her DLC White Mage and Summoner outfits and her Theatrhythm Final Fantasy artwork. Her cards are ice-elemental, possibly alluding to the color of her crystal tear in Final Fantasy XIII.
Serah appears on Triple Triad cards in the version available via Final Fantasy Portal App.
Non-Final Fantasy guest appearances[edit | edit source]
Serah does not make an actual appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series, but she is available for the Avatars in Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.
Serah is also a collectible Kingdom Hearts mascot cellphone strap appearing alongside the other characters of Final Fantasy XIII.