Princess Sarah appears as a light-elemental summon. She can be obtained as a summon through the summon drawing shop. The design for the Princess Sarah summon are based on her Yoshitaka Amano artwork from the original Final Fantasy.
Princess Sarah's special attack is Hero's Spring, which raises the attack, magic, and speed of all party members for three turns. Summoning Princess Sarah costs 2 points from the consumption gauge. Princess Sarah's phantom stone is an SSS rank summon and she has a summon cost of 20 to equip to a character.
Her artwork was done by freelance artist Aoki.
Princess Sarah allows the wielder to use the following abilities:
- Shining Lute Z
- Shining Lute Χ
- Shining Lute Ω
- Upgrading stats
|Rank||Maximum Level||Signet Cost||Max HP||Max MP||Max Attack||Max Magic||Max Speed||Components Needed|
- Passive abilities
- The following are bonus abilities granted to characters equipped with Princess Sarah.
|Ability-type||Effects||Minimum activation rank|
|Shining Lute||Start of battle negate damage 1 turn.|
Dark damage - 20%
A princess of Cornelia raised in the loving care of the king and queen. She looks after her younger sister diligently with kind-hearted devotion. Captured and held within the Chaos Shrine by Garland, she is saved by the Warriors of Light and returned to her castle, after which she includes them in her tender care.
Princess Sarah is an unlockable character, obtained by collecting Golden Crystal Shards. Her appearance is based directly on her original artwork by Yoshitaka Amano.
While she has some of the lowest stats, Sarah's high luck and stat boosting abilities provide endless combinations to strengthen the party and to avoid damage in any situation, and she is the only character to have no restrictions on her ability slots, meaning she can equip any of her abilities freely. If a party member is lacking in one stat, Sarah can equip the equivalent stat boosting ability to strengthen that character on par with other members.
As a downside, all of her abilities cost a high amount CP, so the player must level her up more to make the most out of her. She's recommended for Intermediate and Advanced players.
A princess of Cornelia, Sarah is abducted by the knight-turned-traitor Garland. Her kindness and faith propel her to attempt reasoning with him, but her words cannot break through the chaos within his heart...
Princess Sarah is an unlockable character, and is unlocked by collecting Peach Crystal Shards.
Sarah gains a few defensive abilities that restore HP or reduce damage, but her main priority on boosting the party's stats remains the same. While her abilities still cost a high amount of CP, the player can now reset her level at 99 as many times needed to boost her CP, before they settle on the abilities required for music stages. Sarah still has the lowest stats among all characters, so the player must exercise caution when increasing her levels.
Princess Sarah is a playable character, and is available to play by default.
Princess Sarah appears as an allied Legend. She is depicted in her Final Fantasy outfit. She is first introduced as an event ally in the event, Final Fantasy Special Event Part 1 - Shattered World, in which she was unlocked automatically as a bonus character. Leveling her up to 99 in this event and claiming an SSR ticket yielded his individualized SSR weapon, Rune Axe. In battle, Princess Sarah is armed with her Lute and uses the ability Soul Voice.
- Ability Cards
- Legend Cards
- Attack Images
I must thank you... For teaching me that I am also strong enough to walk this path at your side.
Sarah appears as a character and summonable vision. Her job is listed as Songstress.
Sarah's Trust Master reward is the Paean special ability.
- 2★ - No. 0049: "A princess from the far-off world of Corneria, whose story is sung in a tale of the Warriors of Light. Raised with care by the king and queen, she has a sister whom she looks after dutifully. Beloved throughout the realm for her beauty and kindness, she is kidnapped by the fallen knight Garland and imprisoned in the Chaos Shrine. In time, she is rescued by the Warriors of Light and returns to the castle, where she prays for the heroes' safety in their journey to restore the light of the crystals."
- 3★ - No. 0050: "A princess from the far-off world of Corneria, whose story is sung in a tale of the Warriors of Light. Beautiful and kind, she is beloved by all in the realm. Her kidnapping and imprisonment at the hands of the fallen knight Garland devastated the kingdom, but she is rescued by the Warriors of Light. She entrusts to the heroes her magic lute, which grants them passage to their final confrontation with Chaos, and the end of their long journey."
- —Entries for different versions of Sarah.
Sarah's stats at her highest levels are as follows (with no passive abilities taken into account), along with the maximum amount of stat points that can be increased through pot-enhancements:
|Rarity||Level||HP||MP||ATK||DEF||MAG||SPR||Attack Hits||Drop Check* Maximum LB crystals drop per hit|
|2★||15||741 (+390)||47 (+95)||28 (+26)||25 (+26)||40 (+26)||43 (+26)||1||4|
|3★||30||998 (+540)||63 (+120)||37 (+36)||34 (+36)||54 (+36)||58 (+36)||2||5|
|MP +10%* Passive||18|
|Soul Voice* Passive||31|
Sarah can equip the following weapons: spears, music instruments and whips.
She can equip the following armors: hats, clothes and robes.
She can equip accessories.
- Limit Bursts
- Awakening Materials
|Esper Shard x10|
Allure Powder x3
Esper Cryst x1
Rainbow Needle x1
|2★||You truly think I can help? Then I am honored to accompany you.||This mysterious power... It feels so warm... Is this the power of the Crystals?||―|
|3★||I feel the power of light within you. Pray allow me to fight by your side.||Will this infusion of power bring me closer to the Warriors of Light...?||It's just like the light within those four... If I grow stronger, I'll be able to help everyone too!|
Princess of Cornelia and its ruler. Unable to abide the dire situation she finds her kingdom in, she fearlessly charges right into the heat of battle.
Princess Sarah appears as a supporting character.
- Who's Who
- Princess Sarah
- CV: Brooke Lyons / Harumi Ichiryusai
- Age in Grymoire: 21
- Notes: Determined ruler of Cornelia / Elegant, kind, and polite / Disguises herself as a commoner to visit town
- Streetwise Sovereign
- Princess Sarah isn't one to warm a throne. The princess is convinced the only way to truly know her people is to walk among them.
- One moment she's sneaking off into town; the next, she's rushing off to some battlefield. It's so compulsive that even she surprises herself with where she ends up. The brigade captain shadows her on these excursions to ensure her safety, but she has yet to realize it.
- As for Princess Sarah's "disguise", well...she isn't fooling anyone. What she considers common clothing is actually quite fine; between that and her refined speech, she sticks out like a sore thumb. Still, the Cornelians do their best to humor her. What a warmhearted and considerate people!
- Summoners and Early Cornelia
- Legend says that the founder of Cornelia was a summoner, but Princess Sarah has inherited none of those abilities. Not that surprising, since in Grymoire, and especially among the Lilikin, such powers are rarely passed along family lines. In most cases, a summoner is chosen by an esper who recognizes her worth.
- Records show that after Cornelia's first age, no summoners have been born in the kingdom. As a result, the guardian and familiar of the kingdom itself, the Lute of Ragnarok, has lain in a deep sleep for generations.
- First World of Origin
- FINAL FANTASY
Sarah is depicted with her Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Yoshitaka Amano and Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls artworks. The Theatrhythm and Dawn of Souls cards are part of the Aqua set and the Amano artwork card of the Shine set.
Princess Sarah's World of Final Fantasy incarnation appears on Triple Triad cards in the version available via Final Fantasy Portal App.