- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy II
- 1.2 Final Fantasy III
- 1.3 Final Fantasy XI
- 1.4 Final Fantasy XIV
- 1.5 Justice Monsters Five
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- 1.8 The Final Fantasy Legend
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Legend II
- 1.10 Final Fantasy Legend III
- 1.11 Bravely Default
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Dimensions
- 1.13 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.14 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.15 Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
Salamander is a boss fought at the Molten Cave. It attacks with powerful physical attacks along with the Flame and Fire Breath skills. In the DS version, it can attack twice in a turn, making it extremely difficult to defeat due to its high possibility of using two Fire Breaths in a row.
The Salamand is a Tier 5 lizard that can be fought while traversing the exterior of the Tower, and is a possible monster that the party's monster unit(s) can transform into.
The Salamand is an enemy and also a possible monster that the party's monster unit(s) can transform into. It can be fought in the Central Shrine.
The Salamand is an enemy and also a possible monster that the party can transform into.
Salamander is an optional dragonkind-type boss. It is one of the six dragons guarding the keystones to Vampire Castle, and defeating it grants the party the Fire Keystone.
Bravely Second: End Layer
Salamander is a mythological reptile believed to be able to breathe and resist fire. In legends, ancient alchemists are said to use Salamanders to determine the heat of the fire necessary to turn lead to gold.