Saint Mocianne's Arboretum (Hard) is a dungeon in Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood released in 4.4, Prelude in Violet the dungeon is the hard mode of Saint Mocianne's Arboretum a dungeon in the Dravanian Hinterlands.
The sudden emergence of a mud-covered and excessively energetic korpokkur from inside the Arboretum sparks interest among a trio of Idyllshire citizens. They believe the layer of grime covering the seedkin has invigorating properties that could be used to revitalize the soil of Greengrub Mudplots. Unfortunately, hordes of aggressive plant life exposed to the substance stand between them and the information they seek. You agree to lead an expedition into the Arboretum to clear a path and thereby allow safe passage to its inner reaches.
- Arrive in Zymology
- Clear Zymology
- Arrive in the Soil Bed
- Clear the Soil Bed
- Arrive in Kingsloam
- Defeat Tokkapchi
- Odious Air- A conal attack that does damage and inflicts poison.
- Vine Whip- Hard hitting tankbuster
- Fault Warren- A stack marker on a random player.
During the fight a Rafflesia will spawn every now and then and target two players that will drop poison pools and inflict leaden.
- Devour- The boss will leap to the Rafflesia and consume it. The boss will turn around and breathe constant poison.
- Taproot- All players are targeted with a red circular AoE.
- Stone II-
- Earth Shaker-
- Empty Gaze-
The final boss in the dungeon is against the source of all the sludge, the monster Tokkapchi.
- Mud Pie-
- Royal Flush-
- Feculent Flood-
- Bog Bequest-