Royalisk is an enemy in Final Fantasy XV fought in the Greyshire Glacial Grotto and Steyliff Grove mazes, and during the Breeding Season: Hen Extermination hunt. The hunt version of the enemy also appears as a normal enemy in the area near Pitioss Ruins accessed only via Regalia Type-F.
A Lv.33 royalisk fights in Cleigne Crossroads in Totomostro under the team name Femme Fatales.
- Residing within the deepest recesses of the Greyshire Glacial Grotto, this particular subspecies of basilisk is extremely territorial and will rally its flock to attack any intruders. For this reason, few dare plumb the depths of the caves to find out more about this fearsome fowl.
- Size: 44.16 ft. Weight: 14.50 t
- A giant basilisk that spends most of its life hidden underground. It will emerge near the Vesperpool for the sole purpose of finding a partner, but beware: it exhibits unusually aggressive behavior during mating season and should be handled with extreme caution.
- Size: 44.25 ft. Weight: 14.56 t
- A royalisk residing within the depths of Steyliff Grove. Known to be the strongest of its species, it strikes fear in the hearts of intrepid archaeologists hoping to inspect the ruins. The threat it poses to creatures outside the grove is limited, however, as this bird seems to refuse to leave its roost.
- Size: 44.39 ft. Weight: 14.72 t
|Breeding Season: Hen Extermination||Meldacio Hunter HQ||8||Royalisk x2||The Vesperpool (Daytime)||62||21,120 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★★|
Lvl 62 Enemy
Lvl 82 Enemy
Royalisks spew toxic liquid that poisons those it hits. They jump on their targets, flapping their wings, and pummel them with their long tail feathers by quickly turning. Their jump and peck attacks can be blocked and parried. They are weak to shields, polearms and fire. They resist lightning and light. When vulnerable, they lie on their side and flap their wings helplessly for a time.
When fought in the Vesperpool area during a hunt, the player can lure them to the water and then freeze them in place with ice elemancy (if the player is touching the water when they do it, they will be frozen too, however).