It is recommended that you clear Ch. 11: Dimensions' Labyrinth before playing.
- Eiko: We've never gone this way before! I can't wait!
- Yuri: Yeah, who knows what we'll find!
- Chelinka: Oh, Yuri. You're such a child, getting all worked up the moment you hear, "explore."
- Yuri: Aw, don't act like you're the grown-up. We're twins, aren't we?
- Yuri: You're the one tagging along because you wanted to explore, too.
- Chelinka: I-I'm just worried about the rest of you...
(A Ghost appears)
- Vivi: Wa-wah! A monster!
- Yuri: This, uh...doesn't look good.
- ???: You okay!?
(Noctis warps in front of the party)
- Chelinka: When did he—?
- ???: I'll handle this! You run!
- Vivi: Wait! We'll help!
- ???: This isn't a job for kids!
(The party is surrounded by more Ghosts)
- Eiko: But we're surrounded!
- Yuri: We'll take care of these guys! Mister, back us up over there!
- ???: ...Got it!
(The party finishes the battle)
- Vivi: Thanks a lot, Mister!
- Eiko: You were strong, but what'd you think of my magic?
- ???: So that was magic after all.
- Eiko: Huh? Weren't you watching?
- Vivi: Is something wrong?
- ???: Well, using magic isn't really normal, you know.
- ???: Man... What have I gotten myself into?
- Noctis: I guess that means it wasn't a dream...
- Hope: You're the one who helped our friends?
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Hope: Thank you very much.
- Noctis: I'm not sure they needed it. Those battle-hardened kids are something else.
- Zell: Kids have to fight sometimes in their worlds.
- Noctis: "Their worlds"?
- Balthier: Indeed. You've stumbled into a junction of sorts, connecting multiple worlds to each other.
- Zell: We've got folks from all over.
- Noctis: I wonder if anyone I know is here, too.
- Zell: I don't think we've run into anyone else with your fashion sense...
- Balthier: Thus spake Zell. You may be out of luck.
- Noctis: All on my own, huh...
- Faris: ...We all started out in the same boat as you, summoned here without warning.
- Noctis: Huh?
- Faris: But after learning of the disturbances affecting this world, we're fighting to end them before they affect ours.
- Faris: Would you be willing to fight alongside us?
- Noctis: Me?
- Hope: We've never seen anyone with your fighting style. If you'd lend us a hand, we'd be able to cope with that much more.
- Zell: Our clothes are kinda similar, but I don't think our worlds are. Let us hear about where you're from!
- Noctis: Sure, why not?
- Hope: Really?
- Balthier: Appreciate the quick conclusion.
- Noctis: Well, you asked.
- Prishe: Alright! Another one bites the dust!
- Noctis: I wonder how many of us that'll feed.
- Tifa: You eat monsters, too!?
- Snow: Is that edible?
- Noctis: Yeah, it's a behemoth, isn't it? You can pick it up at the store. I eat it now and then.
- Prishe: Right!? It's delish!
- Penelo: It may come as a surprise, but it's a luxury foodstuff.
- Steiner: Sir Noctis, are you well versed in preparing monster cuisine?
- Noctis: I've never actually made it myself.
- Steiner: Then a companion of yours must be.
- Snow: All this food talk is making me hungry.
- Prishe: C'mon, let's go cook something up!
- Penelo: How about fish? There's a river nearby.
- Tifa: Yeah, I'd prefer that than monster.
- Steiner: Agreed. It will be easier to prepare dishes we're familiar with.
- Noctis: If it's fishing, then count me in!
- Prishe: Oh ho, gonna catch us a big one?
- Noctis: You bet! One lunker coming right up!
- Tifa: If you're that confident, then I won't mind asking you for one, too.
- Prishe: Noctis, teach me how you do it! I wanna hook my own!
- Snow: I'll come, too. Sounds like you're gonna need help carrying back this haul.
- Noctis: You can call me Noct. Let's do it.
(Prishe and Snow follow Noctis)
Royal Hope Pt. 1Edit
Royal Hope Pt. 2Edit
Royal Hope Pt. 3Edit
Royal Hope Pt. 4Edit
Royal Hope Pt. 5Edit
Royal Hope Co-opEdit
Royal Hope EXEdit
- The event's Global release date marked two years after the release of Final Fantasy XV.
- This was the first character event to offer an EX weapon via gacha in Global.
- There are two Global banners for this event, with the difference being that the Lost Chapter banner is in all caps, while the original banner used title case.