It is recommended that you clear Ch. 11: Dimensions' Labyrinth before playing.
- Eiko: We've never gone this way before! I can't wait!
- Yuri: Yeah, who knows what we'll find!
- Chelinka: Oh, Yuri. You're such a child, getting all worked up the moment you hear, "explore."
- Yuri: Aw, don't act like you're the grown-up. We're twins, aren't we?
- Yuri: You're the one tagging along because you wanted to explore, too.
- Chelinka: I-I'm just worried about the rest of you...
(A Ghost appears)
- Vivi: Wa-wah! A monster!
- Yuri: This, uh...doesn't look good.
- ???: You okay!?
(Noctis warps in front of the party)
- Chelinka: When did he—?
- ???: I'll handle this! You run!
- Vivi: Wait! We'll help!
- ???: This isn't a job for kids!
(The party is surrounded by more Ghosts)
- Eiko: But we're surrounded!
- Yuri: We'll take care of these guys! Mister, back us up over there!
- ???: ...Got it!
(The party finishes the battle)
- Vivi: Thanks a lot, Mister!
- Eiko: You were strong, but what'd you think of my magic?
- ???: So that was magic after all.
- Eiko: Huh? Weren't you watching?
- Vivi: Is something wrong?
- ???: Well, using magic isn't really normal, you know.
- ???: Man... What have I gotten myself into?
- Noctis: I guess that means it wasn't a dream...
- Hope: You're the one who helped our friends?
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Hope: Thank you very much.
- Noctis: I'm not sure they needed it. Those battle-hardened kids are something else.
- Zell: Kids have to fight sometimes in their worlds.
- Noctis: "Their worlds"?
- Balthier: Indeed. You've stumbled into a junction of sorts, connecting multiple worlds to each other.
- Zell: We've got folks from all over.
- Noctis: I wonder if anyone I know is here, too.
- Zell: I don't think we've run into anyone else with your fashion sense...
- Balthier: Thus spake Zell. You may be out of luck.
- Noctis: All on my own, huh...
- Faris: ...We all started out in the same boat as you, summoned here without warning.
- Noctis: Huh?
- Faris: But after learning of the disturbances affecting this world, we're fighting to end them before they affect ours.
- Faris: Would you be willing to fight alongside us?
- Noctis: Me?
- Hope: We've never seen anyone with your fighting style. If you'd lend us a hand, we'd be able to cope with that much more.
- Zell: Our clothes are kinda similar, but I don't think our worlds are. Let us hear about where you're from!
- Noctis: Sure, why not?
- Hope: Really?
- Balthier: Appreciate the quick conclusion.
- Noctis: Well, you asked.
- Prishe: Alright! Another one bites the dust!
- Noctis: I wonder how many of us that'll feed.
- Tifa: You eat monsters, too!?
- Snow: Is that edible?
- Noctis: Yeah, it's a behemoth, isn't it? You can pick it up at the store. I eat it now and then.
- Prishe: Right!? It's delish!
- Penelo: It may come as a surprise, but it's a luxury foodstuff.
- Steiner: Sir Noctis, are you well versed in preparing monster cuisine?
- Noctis: I've never actually made it myself.
- Steiner: Then a companion of yours must be.
- Snow: All this food talk is making me hungry.
- Prishe: C'mon, let's go cook something up!
- Penelo: How about fish? There's a river nearby.
- Tifa: Yeah, I'd prefer that than monster.
- Steiner: Agreed. It will be easier to prepare dishes we're familiar with.
- Noctis: If it's fishing, then count me in!
- Prishe: Oh ho, gonna catch us a big one?
- Noctis: You bet! One lunker coming right up!
- Tifa: If you're that confident, then I won't mind asking you for one, too.
- Prishe: Noctis, teach me how you do it! I wanna hook my own!
- Snow: I'll come, too. Sounds like you're gonna need help carrying back this haul.
- Noctis: You can call me Noct. Let's do it.
(Prishe and Snow follow Noctis)