Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Right Arm with a Mission page!
Right Arm with a Mission is a time-limited event where Barret from Final Fantasy VII can be added to Mog's group of warriors. This paralogue of the main scenario may include characters not yet recruited by the player.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
Depending on your progress in the story, characters you have yet to recruit may appear in these events.
- ???: ......
- ???: Where the hell am I!?
- Fujin: STRANGER.
(The rest of the party arrives)
- ???: Me? I could say the same for you!
- ???: Uh, I mean, you have any idea where we are?
- Steiner: Even if we did, we would not divulge that information to an adversary such as yourself.
- ???: Come on!
- ???: I just need some directions! What makes you think I'm the enemy!?
- Cater: Is that a gun? Wow, that's dangerous, you know.
(Kain and Shadow arrive)
- Kain: Hey may be an ally of someone we know.
- Shadow: You may be right, but we don't know for sure.
- Fujin: ANALYSIS. ENEMY!?
- Steiner: That does it! We must deal with this miscreant immediately!
- ???: Why won't any of you listen to me!?
- ???: Don't assume I'm the bad guy!
- ???: You bunch of arrogant clowns!
- Cater: If you want a fight, you got one!
- ???: All right, Missy!
- Fujin: FOCUS! BATTLE!
- Steiner: A noble knight should never partake in a fight, but I must protect these damsels!
- Shadow: What a hot-headed bunch.
- Kain: Should we stop them?
- Shadow: No. With any luck, someone will do that for us.
- Kain: You're quite composed.
- Shadow: As are you.
- Cater: Stop chatting and come help us!
- ???: You want some of this? You got it!
- Cater: Phew! You're as tough as you look.
- Barret: I won't let you stand in my way!
- Sabin: I respect that.
- Barret: Shut up! Whoever you are, you're built like a damn bear!
- Sabin: Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment.
- Cater: You're both built like bears. But I'm here to back you up!
- Maria: If he's willing to talk, we should hear him out.
- Maria: Besides, remember what Shadow said.
- Sabin: He might be a friend of one of us.
- Sabin: Change of plan! We may not be on opposite sides.
- ???: After all that!? I'm not falling for any of your tricks.
- Maria: If you can just wait a little longer, there are more of us on the way.
- Tifa: Barret!
- Barret: Tifa? What are you doin' here!?
- Sazh: You know this guy?
- Tifa: Yeah, he's a close friend. He has a bit of a temper, though.
- Barret: Hey! I'm standin' right here!
- Tifa: But he's a nice man who cares very much about his daughter. Isn't that right?
- Barret: W-well, yeah, of course.
- Sazh: So you're a father fightin' alone, too? Maybe we're not so different after all.
- Cater: Well, this is kind of embarrassing. I wish I'd known he was on our side sooner.
- Cater: I feel awful fighting someone's friend.
- Tifa: I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner. When I heard what Shadow said, I thought maybe...
- Barret: Sorry from me too. I admit, I lost my cool.
- Maria: It's alright. I'm glad you found your friends.
- Sazh: You really are a tough fellow. Probably what's kept you alive for this long.
- Sabin: We can explain where we are later. Wanna go say hi to Cloud and the others?
- Barret: Cloud! He's here too?
- Barret: Before we head out, the name's Barret. Lookin' forward to gettin' to know everyone.
- Cloud: They thought you were the enemy?
- Barret: Yeah, I was about to get real rough.
- Barret: You've been here a while, right? Do you think Marlene's okay?
- Tifa: I wish we knew...
- Tifa: We've been fighting to save this world and ours.
- Cait Sith: It's good to focus on the goals right in front of you!
(Cait Sith arrives)
- Barret: You're here too!
- Cait Sith: Yes, and I've made a lot of friends.
- Barret: Are you, uh, are you okay?
- Tifa: Oh, right. Cait Sith is—
- Cait Sith: No, no, that's classified information! Just know there's nothing for you to worry about.
- Cait Sith: There's a lot we don't know, including Marlene's well-being.
- Cait Sith: I believe this world is still safe, though.
- Barret: It's like that, huh?
- Barret: Alright then!
- Barret: I'll do all I can to protect her and our home!
- Barret: I'll do it all for Marlene!
- Palom: Wow!
- Barret: Wh-who're you?
- Palom: Your arm! It's so cool!
- Edgar: I apologize for him, but your weapon is fascinating.
- Barret: Ah, this thing.
- Edgar: I've never seen anything like it before.
- Edgar: Replacing your arm for a weapon must have been a tough decision to make.
- Barret: Not really. Just how things turned out.
- Barret: It's a reminder of what I couldn't protect and what I should.
- Edgar: Don't be so modest. I can sense your strength and determination in the way you treat it.
- Edgar: It has a few nicks and scratches, but it's well taken care of. It says a lot about you.
- Snow: What he said. I don't know much about machinery, but I can tell there are people and things you want to protect.
- Snow: And that in itself is an important part of who you are. It demonstrates strength.
- Barret: I haven't done anythin' yet to deserve this kind of praise.
- Snow: I can tell you have heart. I like you. Let's talk later. I'd like to hear your stories.