Ribbon may refer to:
- The recurring piece of equipment.
- The item from Final Fantasy VIII.
- The ability from Final Fantasy VIII.
- The ability from Final Fantasy X.
- The ability from Final Fantasy X-2.
- The ability from Bravely Default: Praying Brage
Etymology[edit | edit source]
A ribbon or riband is a thin band of material, typically cloth but also plastic or sometimes metal, used primarily as decorative binding and tying. Cloth ribbons are made of natural materials such as silk, velvet, cotton, and jute and of synthetic materials, such as polyester, nylon and polyproylene. Ribbon is used for innumerable useful, ornamental and symbolic purposes.