"Revolutions" is the main theme of Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood. It was composed by Nobuo Uematsu and orchestrated by Tsutomu Narita, with lyrics by Michael-Christopher Koji Fox and Banri Oda, and sung by Susan Calloway.
The theme is about humanity, weakness and strength.
"Revolutions" plays during the Stormblood main scenario ending credits. Several arranged versions play in various cutscenes.
It is the 46th track in Stormblood: Final Fantasy XIV Original Soundtrack.
- Sing a song of dawn
- Dawn, the day reborn
- Breathe deep of the dawn before the storm
- This hearth
- This home
- Wrested forth from tired fingers
- Bathed in blood
- And sealed in stone
- Souls scarred
- Beckoned by the bells of vengeance
- Spirits bold
- A lover lost
- A family torn
- A solemn pyre raised to rouse the slumb'ring heavens
- Fire in your eyes
- Fire in your hearts
- Steeled as you sound the horns of war
- Yet know the cost
- For who shall mourn
- When light is quenched that another might burn brighter?
- Let not the rays
- Of justice blind
- E'er trust in grace and she shall guide
- Soft is the breeze that can set a petal free
- And yet 'tis the storm that doth see the petal soar
- High o'er the trees in the throes of Liberty
- 'Til unstirring skies consign her to memory
- One kingdom's fall is another kingdom's freedom
- One sovereign's war is another sovereign's peace
- One mother's pride is another mother's sorrow
- Their tears both soak the land that they love
- Two lives
- Two swords
- Given in to shadowed whispers
- Wicked words
- Pray tell me true—
- Doth louder toll
- A rival's cry
- Or the oaths that spur her onward?
- Your time is come
- A choice bestown
- Tonight, for unsung sins atone
- This night, you need not walk alone