Remora may refer to:
- The recurring fish creature.
- The enemy from the original Final Fantasy.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy III.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy X.
- The server from Final Fantasy XI.
- The boss from Final Fantasy XII.
- The Esper from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings.
- The Notorious Monster from Final Fantasy XIV.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Legend III.
- The enemy from Bravely Default.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
remora is a small species of fish, often found in association with sharks. It possesses a sucker-like disc, which it uses to attach itself onto other fish, so as to gain protection and easy food. In Latin, remora means "delay."The
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.