Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Refia (World of Final Fantasy) page!
Refia is a minor character in World of Final Fantasy. She is a Grymoirian incarnation of Refia originating from Final Fantasy III. Refia is one of the two character representatives of that game, the other being Takka, the thane of Saronia.
- CV: Megan Goldsmith / Yoko Hikasa
- Age in Grymoire: 15
- Notes: Wields healing magic / Gentle and kind
- Daughter of Saronia
- Refia was chased out of house and home by her only living relative, her uncle Takka. Given no reason for her exile, she did her best to keep her spirits up and forget her troubles. However, when she saw the woes the people of Saronia faced as a Federation state, she could remain silent no longer. Ignoring the danger, she left to give her uncle a piece of her mind. But it was already too late...
- Sherlotta's Friend and Ward
- Sherlotta discovered Refia one day collapsed and freezing in the snow. She took in and cared for the exiled girl, and they've been fast friends ever since.
- It may surprise you that the strong-willed, independent Refia could get along so well with the tough, no-nonsense Sherlotta. But Refia is a good-natured and honest girl. So while she might not show it, Refia will never forget that she owes Sherlotta her life.
- Why a White Mage?
- The original Refia had the ability to freely switch between multiple skillsets known as "jobs." However, she was a white mage when her soul was noticed and brought into Grymoire, and so it was a white mage she became.
- Life as a healer and her relationship with Sherlotta have shaped Refia. If she had been another job when her soul was brought over, she might have developed into an entirely different person.
- First World of Origin:
- FINAL FANTASY III: In the remake
Refia accompanies Lann and Reynn to get across Icicle Ridge to get to Saronia during Chapter 6, "Solace from the Ice". While she not participate in battles, Refia will occasionally replenish the party's HP and AP completely if it gets low. Refia leaves the party once they reach Saronia. She also accompanies the twins again during the Postscript, "Turn Those Corners Up", returning to Icicle Ridge to track down a Kyubi.
The player can take on Intervention Quests that center around Refia.
Refia also appears in the following Intervention Quests.
As a Champion, Refia can be summoned to assist Lann and Reynn in battle. Upon acquiring Refia's Champion Medal, the player can summon her to store the party's HP and remove any negative status ailments with the ability Healing Light.
"Prismelody: Battle 1" plays when using Refia's Champion Medal. The player may select this theme as the background music for battles from the Config section of the main menu, labeled as "Champion Theme: Refia". This theme also plays in battles in Maxima version when Reynn equips Refia's Champion Jewel.
The following is a list of quotes uttered by Refia when talking to her in Sherlotta's Solace.
- Chapter 6
- If you have any Mirages that use fire magic, they should make the trip through the ridge a little easier.
- I'm here to help.
- Thank you for everything.
- Bye now.
- How goes the journey?
Refia is a Turkish name that means "lofty" or "above".
- Credited by her birth name Megan Goldsmith