Reaper (なぎ払い or なぎ払う or なぎはらい, Nagiharai?, lit. Mow Down), also known as Swipe, Mower, or Clearout, is a recurring ability in the series. It is a physical attack that damages all enemies, and is commonly used by both Iron Giant and Sephiroth.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy III
- 1.2 Final Fantasy VIII
- 1.3 Final Fantasy X
- 1.4 Final Fantasy XIV
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Tactics S
- 1.7 Dissidia Final Fantasy
- 1.8 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.10 Final Fantasy Artniks Dive
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.13 Mobius Final Fantasy
- 1.14 World of Final Fantasy
- 2 Non-Final Fantasy appearances
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Etymology
Reaper is a ground physical Bravery attack for Sephiroth (default). It requires 30 CP to equip (15 when mastered), 120 AP to master, has Melee Low priority, and can induce Chase. Sephiroth attacks the opponent with three sword slashes that hit multiple times.
Reaper is also the summon ability of Iron Giant. For 50 seconds, whenever the opponent receives HP damage, their Bravery is halved.
Reaper is a Bravery attack for Sephiroth, requiring 100 AP to master. It is identical as in the previous game.
Reaper is the summon ability of Iron Giant, acting in the same manner as before.
Reaper is an enemy ability used by Iron Giant, which deals non-elemental physical damage to the party.
Reaper is an active water-elemental physical ability that inflicts physical water damage on all targets for 2 AP. It has medium topple strength. It can be used by Leviathan and Leviathan★.
It is also an enemy ability used by Leviathan.