Rune Knight at Arms:
- ???: Huff... Is this the last of them?
- ???: Argh! There's no end!
(Celes defeats another Wolf)
- ???: What on earth...is going on? Why is this happening to me?
- ???: Oh... Ohhh...
(Celes is attacked by Cyan and Setzer Manikins)
- ???: Setzer! Cyan!
- ???: Thank goodness I found you! Where have you—
- ???: Something's not right...
- ???: ...No.
- Manikin: Ohhhgh... Ough...
- ???: You're just imitations...
- ???: It seems I have no choice...but to fight...!
- Setzer: ...Blue skies and lustrous clouds. If only I could take the Blackjack for a spin, it'd be perfect...
- Setzer: Hm? Is someone there?
(Celes approaches Setzer)
- Setzer: Celes! Well, this is a surprise! So you were dragged—
- Celes: Not a step! Don't you come near me!
- Setzer: ...Now what's this about? It's rare to hear you joke around.
- Celes: I'm not joking! If you fakes think you can fool me again—
- Celes: ...It can talk? And it isn't sparkling like the others...
- Setzer: Of course. You fell in with some manikins. It happens a lot around here.
- Setzer: How about this? Celes Chere, the brilliant Magitek Knight raised in the Gestahlian Empire.
- Setzer: Numerous feats on the battlefield have earned you a reputation as the undefeated general...
- Setzer: Not to mention your stunning good looks and equally stunning vocal chords. You could be in the opera.
- Setzer: Aren't I well informed? You still doubt I'm the genuine article?
- Celes: Setzer...! It's the real you!
- Setzer: Welcome to a world abounding in thrills and mysteries. It's good to have you, Celes.
- Zell: Aha, there he is. Setzer! You lookin' at the sky again?
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Layle: That never gets old with you, does it? ...And who have we here?
- Celes: Cyan!
- Cyan: Wh-what's this! If it isn't Lady Celes!
- Zell: A friend of Setzer and Cyan? That means a new friend of ours!
- Layle: Hmm... Presumably a friend of Edgar's then, too.
- Celes: Ah, who might you be?
- Celes: A different world... Warriors of light... Another, newly formed Returners...
- Cyan: It is expected that thou wouldst be confused. I had no easy time grasping it myself.
- Layle: Is it that complicated? It all made sense to me.
- Zell: You get used to things too easily...
- Setzer: We're not alone. Terra and Shadow are here, too. Don't you worry.
- Celes: And Kefka... That menace is also here...
- Cyan: That villain would lead this world to ruin as well. We mustn't let him roam free!
- Layle: So is it safe to assume you'll be coming with us? You have a beef with Kefka, too, I'd wager.
- Zell: He's not the only punk up to no good either. You gotta help us out!
- Celes: I have no reason to decline. Allow me to join your ranks.
- Celes: We'll cut short their wicked ambitions!
The World's Rules:
- Terra: Before you met us, you were attacked by manikins of Setzer and Cyan, right?
- Celes: Yes... They looked so much alike, I'm sorry to admit I let my guard down.
- Tidus: Those things sure are a piece of work. When I first saw Seymour's manikin, I couldn't tell either.
- Bartz: They couldn't fool me! I'd never seen the real Galuf sparkle like that!
- Galuf: Good grief. You choose the oddest things to be astute about...
- Galuf: Be that as it may, isn't it true you learnt I was here after finding a manikin of me?
- Celes: In other words...
- Celes: If we see a manikin of someone, it means that person's somewhere out there in this world?
- Shadow: That would be a natural conclusion.
- Terra: Mog says the manikins are created by Spiritus...
- Shadow: If you believe what he says.
- Terra: He didn't seem to be lying, though!
- Tidus: Now, now, arguing won't get us anywhere.
- Celes: Assuming it's true, why would Spiritus make those copies?
- Bartz: Ummm, aren't he and the goddess who summoned us on real bad terms?
- Celes: Enjoying watching allies fight each other? I did point my blade at Setzer...
- Tidus: You mean he's trying to get us all mixed up?
- Shadow: That does not explain the manikins of our adversaries from our home worlds.
- Tidus: Ah, good point...
- Galuf: Manikins usually appear in or around Torsions, a road anyone who's come here has taken...
- Galuf: We're bound to learn the source of the manikins in time, wouldn't you say?
- Bartz: There's lots of enemies with manikins as lackeys, too.
- Celes: So Spiritus makes manikins of anyone who comes through a Torsion...
- Celes: And then places them under the command of the warriors he's summoned...?
- Tidus: Has she got it right?
- Shadow: I can't jump to any conclusions, nor have I a reason to.
- Terra: I'll go ask Mog again. Maybe he has something new to tell us.
- Celes: I'll go with you. There's plenty more I'd like to know, too.
(Terra and Celes leave)
- Shadow: ...Too bad it's a waste of your time.
Spoilers end here.
Raise the Runic Blade Pt. 1Edit
Raise the Runic Blade Pt. 2Edit
Raise the Runic Blade Pt. 3Edit
Raise the Runic Blade Pt. 4Edit
Raise the Runic Blade Pt. 5Edit
Raise the Runic Blade Co-opEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.