"RUN RUN RUN" is a song in Final Fantasy VII Remake. It was composed and arranged by Mitsuto Suzuki. The lyrics were written by Motomu Toriyama and translated into English by Ben Sabin and John Crow. The vocals were provided by non.
Depending on the player's performance and Cloud Strife's HP by the end of the minigame, different versions of the song will play. "RUN RUN RUN - Instrumental Ver." ("RUN RUN RUN inst." in Japanese) and "RUN RUN RUN - Mellow Ver." ("RUN RUN RUN chill" in Japanese) are two other versions also arranged by Mitsuto Suzuki. The mellow version plays if Cloud finishes with very low HP; the instrumental version plays if Cloud finishes with higher HP but below 80%. The original song plays if Cloud finishes with HP above 80%.
"RUN RUN RUN" is the 13th track of disc 2 on Final Fantasy VII Remake Original Soundtrack. "RUN RUN RUN - Instrumental Ver." and "RUN RUN RUN - Mellow Ver." are the 7th and 8th tracks of disc 1 on Final Fantasy VII Remake Original Soundtrack Plus, respectively.
The official lyrics were released on Final Fantasy VII Remake Original Soundtrack.
- You're always fighting alone
- But I know you're feeling incomplete
- Need a deeper connection,
- A heart to sync with beat by beat
- Through this chase, we'll get stronger
- We'll make it to the end together
- Share a future we'll treasure
- One that draws us much closer
- Throw your bike in high gear
- Push it to the red line
- Run, run, run, it's getting more dangerous
- Melt into our night of youth
- Ditching the past, finding new truths
- Shift your heart to overdrive
- Tonight we reject destiny
- The two of us, we'll break free
- Overdrive, Overdrive,
- Shift our lives to overdrive