I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!
Quick Draw is a recurring ability in the series.
Quick Draw is a Corsair ability learned at level 40. It shoots a bullet charged with the magical energy of an elemental card. Special items are required. It can be recast every 1 minute.
- Fire Shot
- Ice Shot
- Wind Shot
- Earth Shot
- Thunder Shot
- Water Shot
- Light Shot
- Dark Shot
Quick Draw is an ability that allows its user to cast magic with no cast time after performing a certain action.
- After performing a normal attack - Ace (Quick Draw (Melee) learned, 15 AP), Seven (level 30, 8 AP), Eight (level 40, 10 AP), Jack (Transience: AG ↓ learned, 12 AP), and Queen (Riposte Slash II learned, 6 AP).
- For ranged characters, after performing a melee attack - Ace (Melee Attack II learned, 8 AP) Deuce (Melee Attack II learned, 8 AP) and King (level 80, 16 AP).
- After max-charged attack - Trey (MAX Charge learned, 18 AP), Cater (level 28, 6 AP), and Cinque (level 55, Charge III learned, 12 AP).
- After a specific normal attack - Nine (Twinspell learned, 12 AP).
- After four consecutive normal attacks - Sice (Combo Bonus III learned, 10 AP).
- After a Guarded Finish - Rem (Level 17, Guarded Finish learned, 8 AP).
Fast draw, also known as quick draw, is the ability to quickly draw a pistol and fire it accurately on a target. This skill was made popular by romanticized depictions of gunslingers in the Western genre, which in turn were inspired by famous historical gunfights in the American Old West.