Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Quacho Queen page!
Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.
A ruler who aspires to greatness, but falls apart in the presence of human males. There is no quacho king. She's a bit arrogant, and rarely addresses people in the second person, but try not to hold it against her.
—Mirage Manual entry
Quacho Queen is a minor character in World of Final Fantasy.
- Notes: Young and pure of heart / Makes a fuss over everything / Always flanked by her attendants / Refers to humans in the third person / "Man-thing!" / Also, a big crybaby
- The Quacho Ruby
- A strange enchantment lies on the tears of the Quacho Queen, causing each one shed to crystallize into the fabulously rare and fabulously valuable quacho ruby. Each is said to be worth over 100,000,000 gil.
- Because of the fantastic wealth attainable by making the Quacho Queen cry, mages, treasure hunters, and other seekers of fortune have infiltrated the Sunken Temple and caused Her Quajesty undue amounts of pain and discomfort. Most of them were men, and the tortures visited upon her at their hands have caused her to come down with an acute case of androphobia. Now, the very sight of a guy puts her into a tizzy.
- Queen of the Quachos
- The Quacho Queen is, as evidenced by her name, the undisputed ruler of the quachos. In their community, only the most worthy quacho may transfig into royalty.
- Lann, the Special Case
- Although the queen has a fear of men, she's more than strong enough to defend the Sunken Temple from nearly any corner. (That tonberry king was the exception rather than the rule.) Even while sobbing in panic and terror, she has nevertheless sent man after man packing with a Quacho Queen-sized footprint on his back.
- Thus, when Lann (and Reynn) defeated her, she found herself inexplicably drawn to Lann's courageous (?) and noble (?) form. To sum it up, this little queen is smitten. However, her romantic experience level is currently at -1. Unable to understand the strange sensations boiling in that quacho heart of hers, she descends into a confused fluster whenever Lann walks through the door—which makes her rather human...in a manner of speaking.
This article or section is a stub in World of Final Fantasy. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Spoilers end here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.