Poison may refer to:
- The recurring element.
- The recurring spell.
- The recurring spellblade.
- The recurring status.
- The spell from the original Final Fantasy.
- The enemy ability from the original Final Fantasy.
- The spell from Final Fantasy II.
- The enemy ability from Final Fantasy IV.
- The Materia from Final Fantasy VII.
- The materia from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The support ability from Final Fantasy Legend II.
- The weapon from Final Fantasy Legend III.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
In the context of biology, poisons are substances that cause disturbances to organisms, usually by chemical reaction or other activity on the molecular scale, when a sufficient quantity is absorbed by an organism.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.