The Path of the Twelve was an organization from Final Fantasy XIV and the Adventurer's main allies during the story. Its leader is Minfilia Warde and they are dedicated to support and protect those who have been reported as having been touched by the power of the Echo. They believe that this power is a gift and must be used to help and bring peace to the people of Eorzea. Their name is in reference to The Twelve, the Gods of Eorzea.
Its main base of operation is the Merchant Wards in Ul'dah, accessible the same way as the Market Wards, but only during the main quest. A second base is on the Merchant Wards of Gridania. Members are paired with each other as Path Companions.
Related missions Edit
- Main Storyline Mission 5 - Fade to White
- Main Storyline Mission 6 - Together We Stand
- Main Storyline Mission 7 - Toll of the Warden
- Main Storyline Mission 8 - Forever Taken
- Main Storyline Mission 9 - Lord Errant
- The Adventurer who was invited to walk the Path are presented with a similar choice to Terra's in Final Fantasy VI when she is approached by the Returners. They have a rare and unique gift that could aid in the fight against an evil Empire, and can establish peace with the feared beast tribes.