Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Onion Knight (Dissidia)/Opera Omnia page!
A quick-witted and clearheaded youth bearing the title of Onion Knight. Chosen by the Crystal to become a warrior, his sole purpose is to put a stop to the wizard Xande and the aftermath of his greed─the Cloud of Darkness. While his over-analytical nature makes him unsure of himself at times, it never clouds his profound sense of righteousness.In-game description
- Default costume
The Onion Knight's outfit is identical to his appearance in other Dissidia titles, with elements from all incarnations of the Final Fantasy III hero. The color scheme is based on his original NES appearance, while the helmet is based on the PlayStation Portable version. The body armor is closer to Yoshitaka Amano's artwork of the Unnamed Warrior for the NES release. His two swords are also based on this artwork.
- Onion Sword (III): 4★ weapon relic. Onion Knight's signature weapon in the Dissidia games, based on an artwork of Yoshitaka Amano.
- Ancient Sword (III): 5★ weapon relic. Its design is based on its original Final Fantasy III sprite, with a jade blade with gold ornaments, jade and golden hilt and gold trident-like crossguard decorated by a emerald jewel at the center of it.
- Wightslayer (III): 5★ weapon relic. It has an ivory and fuchsia blade with golden details and an ivory hilt.
- Shell Helm (III): 4★ armor relic. The helm seems made by actual seashells and several fangs and horns with gold details on them. It also looks like a samurai helmet, unlike the original design which looked as a medieval helmet.
- Onion Helm (III): 5★ weapon relic. Onion Knight's signature helmet in the Dissidia games, based on an artwork of Yoshitaka Amano and Tetsuya Nomura's redesign.
All of the Onion Knight's weapons and armors can be used in the different versions of Final Fantasy II, and are recurring equipment in the series commonly equipped by the Warrior, Knight and Onion Knight jobs.
Onion Knight's manikin counterpart is named Onion Knight Manikin.
- Command abilities
|Bravery Attack||BRV, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' bravery gauge.|
|HP Attack||HP, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' HP gauge.|
|Blizzard Combo||BRV, Magic, Buff|
| Ice element 5-hit BRV attack.|
Grants 1 stack of the buff Sage and removes the buff Ninja if the caster has it activated.
Sage slightly raises Attack Power depending on the number of stacks (max is 3).
|Multi-Hit||BRV, Melee, Buff|
|6-hit BRV attack.|
Grants 1 stack of the buff Ninja and removes the buff Sage.
Ninja slightly raises Speed depending on the number of stacks (max is 3).
- Passive abilities
- Artwork and Screenshots