Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Onion Knight (Dissidia)/Opera Omnia page!
A quick-witted and clearheaded youth bearing the title of Onion Knight. Chosen by the Crystal to become a warrior, his sole purpose is to put a stop to the wizard Xande and the aftermath of his greed─the Cloud of Darkness. While his over-analytical nature makes him unsure of himself at times, it never clouds his profound sense of righteousness.In-game description
- Default costume
- Onion Sword (III): 4* weapon relic. Onion Knight's signature weapon in the Dissidia games, based on an artwork of Yoshitaka Amano.
- Ancient Sword (III): 5* weapon relic. This sword obtains a brand new design for this game based on its original Final Fantasy III sprite, with a jade blade with gold ornaments, jade and golden hilt and gold trident-like crossguard decorated by a emerald jewel at the center of it.
- Wightslayer (III): 5* weapon relic. This sword obtains a brand new design for this game, with an ivory and fuchsia blade with golden details and an ivory hilt.
- Shell Helm (III): 4* armor relic. This helmet obtains a brand new design for this game, the helm seems made by actual seashells and several fangs and horns with gold details on them. It also looks like a samurai helmet, unlike the original design which looked as a medieval helmet.
- Onion Helm (III): 5* weapon relic. Onion Knight's signature helmet in the Dissidia games, based on an artwork of Yoshitaka Amano and Tetsuya Nomura's redesign.
All of the Onion Knight's weapons and armors can be used in the different versions of Final Fantasy II, and they are recurring equipment in the series, and they are recurring equipment in the series commonly equipped by the Warrior, Knight and Onion Knight jobs.
Onion Knight's manikin counterpart in this game is named Onion Knight Manikin.
- Command abilities
- Passive abilities
- Artwork and Screenshots