Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
(The party catches up to Cloud and Sephiroth)
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 7: Imber Manor before playing.
- Cloud: ...You're cornered.
- Sephiroth: What, all alone...?
- Cloud: So what? Draw your weapon!
- Hope: I can't find Cloud anywhere.
- Warrior of Light: Have we no hint as to his whereabouts?
- Mog: I sense something powerful over that way, kupo! Two somethings, kupo!
(The party catches up to Cloud and Sephiroth)
- Tifa: ...Sephiroth!?
- Sephiroth: ...World order?
- Sephiroth: Of course... You're the one...
- Mog: K-kupo!? He's gonna attack us, kupo!
- Tifa: He's not an opponent to take lightly! Help me out, guys!
- Warrior of Light: Naturally.
- Sephiroth: Heh heh... ...That's right. Let me see this.
The Enemy of My Enemy:
- Sephiroth: ...Now I see.
- Mog: Kupo! S-stop looking at me, kupo!
- Cloud: I'm over here!
- Shadow: Wait! We're not alone... Manikins!
(Manikins of Sephiroth, Tidus, and Yda appear)
- Zidane: Aww, c'mon. The real ones are bad enough.
- Sephiroth: Heh... A copy that was never even a lab rat...
- Sephiroth: ...Don't make me laugh.
- Zidane: He's gonna fight the manikins!?
- Shadow: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend," eh? Cloud, what say you?
- Cloud: There's got to be a catch... There's no way we can trust him.
- Mog: Y-yeah, but...!
- Mog: There's no way we can fight Sephiroth and his manikin at the same time, kupo...
- Shadow: Hm. Either one alone would leave us in sorry shape.
- Mog: Desperate times call for desperate measures. We need to take the advantage we can, kupo.
- Cloud: ...Fine.
- Sephiroth: Heh heh heh... So that's how you lead them.
- Mog: Kupo... What amazing energy, kupo. With that—
- Sephiroth: Ha ha ha...
- Cloud: Sephiroth! We aren't finished!
- Sephiroth: So cold, Cloud.
- Sephiroth: This isn't the planet to return to. You lost your reason to fight me long ago.
- Vivi: Cloud... What's he talking about?
- Sephiroth: It's entirely possible you wouldn't understand... How much do you remember?
- Cloud: Remember...?
- Sephiroth: Have you never questioned those memories? Your abilities?
- Sephiroth: Things you've lost... And things you're given... Do you plan to repeat this pattern over and over?
- Sephiroth: And you're the one using that to gather power.
- Mog: I haven't the foggiest, kupo.
- Sephiroth: All you've gathered... Let me see that power for myself...!
- Sephiroth: Ha ha ha... You're joking, right? Don't tell me you haven't been suspicious from the start.
- Warrior of Light: Hn... That is...
- Vivi: I-I trust Mog! I know everyone else is unsure, but I decided to trust him!
- Warrior of Light: Vivi... Indeed, you have the right of it... Although my faith in Mog may have wavered—
- Sephiroth: Save your theatrics.
- Sephiroth: Cloud... How about you? What crosses your mind when you look at this unfinished world and its unfinished puppets?
- Cloud: I...trust Mog...
- Sephiroth: That's your answer?
- Sephiroth: Heh heh. Very well... I shall usher you forward, so you can see your own reactions when confronted with the truth.
- Warrior of Light: Usher...? Explain yourself!
- Sephiroth: Take it.
- Sephiroth: That power inside of you... Don't disappoint me.
(Sephiroth exits via Torsion)
- Mog: Kupo...
- Cloud: You took his dimensional coordinates!?
- Mog: That's the will I was given, kupo...
- Mog: I don't understand his intentions either, but I'm sure his strength will be of use to you, kupo.
- Mog: I can't fight, kupo... So I have to help you find your way in this world...and trust...in you...
(Mog drops down)
- Mog: All I can do...is support you, kupo...
- Mog: I-I... I want to he...lp you, kupo... I... I...
- Vivi: M-M-Mog, are you alright!?
(Mog flies back up)
- Mog: What do you mean, kupo?
- Mog: We've got a new ally! Let's keep fighting and go close those Torsions, kupo!
- Mog: Cheer up, everyone! Let's go, kupo!
Spoilers end here.
One-Winged Angel Pt. 1[edit | edit source]
One-Winged Angel Pt. 2[edit | edit source]
One-Winged Angel Pt. 3[edit | edit source]
One-Winged Angel Pt. 4[edit | edit source]
One-Winged Angel Pt. 5[edit | edit source]
One-Winged Angel Co-op[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sephiroth's event is the first in both Japanese and Global releases to include a character's 15CP weapon as a reward in addition to their 35CP armor.
- Sephiroth was the winner of the second character poll for an early event release in Global, beating Cid and Rydia.
This section in Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.