Howdy, and welcome to Old Lestallum, birthplace of the Cleigne region! Pioneers settled along the resource-rich banks of the River Wennath. Their innovative spirit lives on to this day in the industrial town of Lestallum.
Old Lestallum is the oldest outpost in Cleigne region in Final Fantasy XV. It is a small town where the original Crow's Nest Diner is located. The party drives through here on their way to Cape Caem with Iris Amicitia, but upon learning of an imperial base nearby, they drop her off at Old Lestallum to go check it out.
On a circular table outside the motel.
- The oldest town in Cleigne. One day, pioneers hoping to explore a new frontier set up camp along the River Wennath, and the rest is history.
- Nowadays, mentioning "Lestallum" immediately conjures images of the electricity-producing powerhouse to the north. In the past, however, it referred to this very spot. The name was derived from an ancient word meaning "a warship's ram," chosen as an homage to the literally groundbreaking spirit of the first settlers.
- And much like a brave hero who once boarded said "warship" and fought valiantly, the town of Old Lestallum has figuratively returned from battle and now lives out its days in peace and quiet. Some citizens are not content with watching their home fade into obscurity, though, and have taken to opening up shops and restaurants to promote the town they love.
When Noctis Lucis Caelum and his party with Iris Amicitia are heading to Cape Caem they see an imperial cargo ship fly overhead. The party stops at Old Lestallum to drop off Iris, to head to the base where the ship landed. Once they are done infiltrating the base the party returns to Old Lestallum and hangs out at the motel overnight and leaves the next morning.
When darkness overruns Eos, Old Lestallum is turned into a Hunters outpost, and when EXINERIS Industries sends power to Old Lestallum, it becomes liveable for refugees. It is unknown if Old Lestallum survives as an outpost throughout the 10 years of Noctis's sleep in the Crystal, though in the credits of Final Fantasy XV: Comrades it is shown being attacked.
Original Crow's Nest DinerEditradio. play Justice Monsters Five, and eat and take on hunts (see below). Original Crow's Nest has a menu item other diners don't have.
|Jetty's|| Poisonproof: Immune to Poison|
Toadproof: Immune to Toad
|Kenny's Fries||HP Boost (Level 6): Max HP +300||150||Dish and Chips||Default|
|Patch notes: Pre-v1.02: No recipe from eating.|
|Kenny's Salmon|| Attack Boost (Level 15): Strength +150|
Defense Boost (Level 20): Vitality +200
|1400||Kenny's Original Recipe||Default|
|Patch notes: Pre-v1.02: No recipe from eating, price: 1480.|
|Kenny's "Special" Salmon|
(Kenny's Special Salmon)
| Attack Boost (Level 40): Strength +400|
Magic Boost (Level 30): Magic +300
Defense Boost (Level 30): Vitality +300
|7200||Kenny's Secret Recipe||Default|
|Patch notes: Pre-v1.02: No recipe from eating, price: 9800.|
JM Market - Old LestallumEditrecipe for Ignis.
- Beetle Shell (just north of the town)
- Glass Gemstone (outskirts)
- Oracle Ascension Coin (bridge at the west side has stairs in the south-east corner leading to the shore; coin is at the bottom)
- Gold Needle (motel deck)
Staying at the motel can trigger a scene between Noctis and Prompto when it is not raining where Prompto talks about his misgivings of being part of Noctis's retinue when he doesn't feel accomplished enough. The player's dialogue choices steer the conversation. Talking to Prompto yields the Pop filter for photos.
If the player sends Prompto away at the first dialogue option, he will try to initiate the conversation again when the player stays at a motel another time.
Photo Op: MascotEdit
|Photo Op: Mascot||Old Lestallum||Reach Chapter 08||300 EXP|
|The Last Spiracorns||Old Lestallum||1||Duplicorn x2, Spiracorn x3||Lower Wennath (Daytime)||29||4,610 gil, Megalixir||★★|
|Shear Force||Old Lestallum||1||Mightyshears x3||Lower Wennath (All Times)||34||5,730 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
|Blobs Ashore||Old Lestallum||1||Gelatin x3||Malmalam Thicket (Nighttime)||35||5,920 gil, Titanium Bangle||★★★|
|Herald from the Depths||Old Lestallum||5||Karlabos x1||Leirity Seaside (All Times)||40||7,730 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
|Starving Beast Seeks Food||Old Lestallum||6||Aspidochelon x1||Lower Wennath (All Times)||47||11,790 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
|Malmalam Mirage||Old Lestallum||1||Bandersnatch x1||Malmalam Thicket (All Times)||51||13,500 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★★|
|Scrap it Now!||Old Lestallum||7||Leukorn x3||Coernix Bypass (Daytime)||61||18,330 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★★|
|Rulers of the Banks||Old Lestallum||8||Coraldevil x3, Seadevil x3||The Maidenwater (All Times)||62||20,550 gil, Towel||★★★★|
The player can buy the first volume of the Iron Shelf cookbook series from the JM Market shop to learn Egg-Fried Crustacean Bowl.
Artist in Altissia Edit
There are two drawings by an artist from Altissia at the Crow's Nest Diner at Old Lestallum. One is one the owner, and another depicts Kenny Crow.