Brought by the Winds:
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 5: Palace of Malitia before playing.
- Zidane: Guys, I think I see someone! Come on, they might be hurt!
- Mog: We have to help them, kupo!
(The party finds Faris unconscious)
- Zidane: Are you all right? Hey!
- Bartz: Whoa! Hold up. That looks like—Faris!?
- Tifa: Somebody you know?
- Bartz: Yeah, we traveled the world together back home.
- Bartz: Faris, you okay!? It's me, Bartz!
- Bartz: This isn't good. Breathing, but barely. We've gotta do something.
- Tifa: He must have nearly drowned...which leaves us with only one choice.
- Cloud: What are you looking at me for?
- Tifa: You know mouth-to-mouth.
- Zidane: Did somebody say "mouth-to-mouth"? Like mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?
- Zidane: Don't you worry! One hot resuscitation coming right up!
- Faris: Ungh... Where am I?
- Cloud: Looks like you're off the hook.
- Zidane: Guess I am...
- Mog: I can sense the light in this one as well. First aid on the double, kupo!
- Zidane: I've got this! A little potion here, and...
- Zidane: ...But gosh, what a looker.
- Bartz: You're gonna get it if you keep gawking.
- Zidane: Uh-oh, I've gotta watch out for the bodyguard, too.
- Rem: Bodyguard? What's he talking about?
- Cloud: Beats me.
- Rem: Zidane doesn't usually get this excited around other guys...
- Cloud: Maybe he switched sides.
The Pirate Lord:
- Steiner: Hmmm...
- Y'shtola: Is there something on your mind?
- Steiner: I'm worried about my subordinates in the Knights of Pluto back home. I hope they're doing all right without me.
- Bartz: Hey, everybody!
(Bartz and Faris arrive)
- Bartz: Faris finally woke up.
- Zidane: Hey, there! I'm glad you're okay.
- Faris: I was told you all helped me. Please allow me to express my gratitude.
- Faris: I'm the pirate captain Faris. Nice to meet you.
- Steiner: A pirate!?
- Faris: My ship was sucked into a strange whirlpool, and I was separated from my men.
- Faris: I found myself in unknown waters where my ship was attacked by monsters. I barely escaped with my life.
- Faris: ...Is something the matter?
- Steiner: Indeed, there is! I have no interest in consorting with the likes of a criminal! Begone!
- Zidane: Oh brother, there he goes again.
- Vaan: You know, I'm a sky pirate. Should I be gone, too?
- Steiner: Ack! N-now that you mention it...!
- Y'shtola: You were unaware till this moment?
- Steiner: Sea pirates, sky pirates, bandits... Why do I attract so many ne'er-do-wells?
- Bartz: Don't sweat the small stuff. Faris, you're coming with us, right?
- Faris: The monsters are coming out of those Torsions you spoke of, aye? Payback is in order for what they did to my ship.
- Faris: I'm happy to see you, but I'm worried about my men...
- Steiner: You say...you're worried about your men?
- Faris: Aye, the whirlpool that got my ship might have gotten the lads as well.
- Steiner: ...The compassion you have for your subordinates is most admirable...
- Steiner: Master Faris, please forgive my insolence! I must extend my most sincere—
- Faris: Oh, shove off. You don't need to apologize.
- Faris: Anyway, I know my way around water. If you need a fella to help clean up the monsters around here, look no further!
- Zidane: Great! Can't wait to see you at work!
- Y'shtola: ..."Fella," is it? I see.
Identities Unveiled II:
- Faris: We're coming for you, Lamia Queen! Don't let up, you landlubbers!
- Zidane: Heh heh.
- Faris: ...What're you smirking about?
- Zidane: Oh, nothing. Just thinking how nice it is to be around a swashbuckling sweetie for a change.
- Faris: A what...!?
- Sazh: Zidane, you feelin' alright? I get Faris is good looking...but a "sweetie"?
- Tifa: Hold on... Faris, are you a woman?
- Faris: ...Well, looks like the cat's outta the bag.
- Sazh: R-really!?
- Faris: You got a problem with it?
- Tifa: Bartz, why didn't you say anything!?
- Bartz: I didn't know I was supposed to?
- Cloud: How did you know?
- Zidane: Cloud, Cloud, Cloud... Who do you think I am? I know a lady when I see one.
- Cloud: ...Figures.
- Tifa: But Faris, why'd you let us think you're a man?
- Faris: It's how I grew up. Would you want to be the only girl on a ship full of pirates?
- Sazh: Seriously?
- Cloud: You didn't have a choice. But you don't need to pretend you're someone else around us.
- Tifa: Well aren't you the sweetest? Or are you saying that because you've been in her shoes?
- Bartz: Her shoes? Cloud, don't tell me...
- Sazh: I don't know what to believe anymore.
- Cloud: ...Sometimes you don't have a choice.
- Bartz: Anyway, no more secrets! We're all in this together!
(Everyone walks away, except Sazh)
- Sazh: I don't think I can handle any more secrets from this group...
Spoilers end here.
Of the High Seas Pt. 1Edit
Of the High Seas Pt. 2Edit
Of the High Seas Pt. 3Edit
Of the High Seas Pt. 4Edit
Of the High Seas Pt. 5Edit
Of the High Seas Co-opEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.