Ochu Dance in Final Fantasy VIII.

Ochu Dance Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Dev:Japanese' not found. is a recurring enemy ability in the series, primarily used by the Ochu.

Appearances[edit | edit source]

Final Fantasy VIII[edit | edit source]

Ochu Dance is an enemy ability used by Ochu, which inflicts Curse and Slow to the party.

Final Fantasy X[edit | edit source]

Ochu Dance is an enemy ability used by Mandragora and Ochu, which inflicts Darkness and Silence for 3 turns at a 80% chance, Confuse at a 20% chance, and Slow for 5 turns at a 20% chance to the entire party.

Final Fantasy X-2[edit | edit source]

Ochu Dance is an enemy ability used by Flailing Ochu, which inflicts moderate damage to the party's MP as well as Sleep.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius[edit | edit source]

Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Dev:Arguments' not found.

Gallery[edit | edit source]

FFX Ochu Dance.png

Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Dev:Arguments' not found.

Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Dev:NavboxBuilder' not found.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.