Ocher Boulder says he trained for a thousand days on the shores of the Abalathia's fiery craters to be able to fight his brother's. When he felt ready, Ocher Boulder traveled to Mor Dhona and joined the Scions of the Seventh Dawn only to discover that Hoary Boulder was missing. Eventually Riol Forrest discovers that Hoary Boulder was in Thavnair protecting F'lhaminn Qesh.
After Ocher Boulder joins the Scions of the Seventh Dawn, he is approached by Aenor who had a romantic interest in Ocher Boulder. Aenor convinced her sister, Clemence, to accept Ocher Boulder into the party even though she was already the party's healer.
Later while G'raha Tia and Cid Garlond set up the magitek terminal to study ways of healing the primals' thralls, Ocher Boulder and the others Scions helped Krile collect Ice Shards that would serve as fuel for the machine.
After the Scions of the Seventh Dawn were disbanded, Ocher Boulder went their separate ways from Hoary. Ocher and Aenor have traveled to Gridania to visit the Conjurers' Guild and the Archers' Guild so that they can hone their skills and offer assistance to the guilds when needed.
Ocher Boulder has naught but the utmost reverence for his elder brother. To become a healer able to withstand the rigors of battle and gain the acceptance of his sibling, he walked along the edges of Abalathia's fiery craters for one thousand days, and there honed his magical abilities. Ocher Boulder is deadly serious in his pursuits, and undertakes every trial earnestly. However, Ocher Boulder may seem a bit dim-witted as a result.
- Encyclopædia Eorzea: The World of Final Fantasy XIV, p. 193
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Dialogue with Ocher Boulder.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Dialogues with Aenor and Clemence.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Dialogue with Clemence.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Main Scenario Quest Reviving the Legacy.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Main Scenario Quest Endwalker.