Enhances party's defense against death.
Final Fantasy description
NulDeath (バマジク, Bamajiku?, lit. Barmagic), also known as ARUB, NulMgc, and Magick Barrier, is a recurring ability in the Final Fantasy series.
NulDeath is a level 7 White Magic spell which grants Resist Death, Resist Status, and Resist Earth to all allies. As such, this effectively grants resistance to most status inflicting spells and immunity to the spells Blind, Stun, and Kill.
- Death elemental spells: Death, Kill.
- Status elemental spells: Sleep, Silence, Dark, Slow, Hold, Fear, Confuse, Blind, Stun.
- Earth elemental spells: Quake.
- Death elemental enemy abilities: Squint, Toxic.
- Status elemental enemy abilities: Gaze, Flash, Snort, Ink, Dazzle.
- Earth elemental enemy abilities: Earthquake.
The spell can be bought at Onrac and can be learned by the White Mage, White Wizard, and Red Wizard job classes. In the GBA/PSP/iOS releases it costs 28 MP to cast.
Magick Barrier is an enemy ability used by Vyraal, Goliath, Vayne Novus, and The Undying, which grants the Anti-Magick augment, preventing magic damage for two minutes.
This section about an ability in Final Fantasy Record Keeper is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
This section about an ability in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.