Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Nidhogg page!
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy VII
- 1.2 Final Fantasy X
- 1.3 Final Fantasy XI
- 1.4 Final Fantasy XII
- 1.5 Final Fantasy XIV
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- 1.7 Crystal Defenders
- 1.8 Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
- 1.9 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.10 Final Fantasy All the Bravest
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.13 Mobius Final Fantasy
- 1.14 Triple Triad
- 1.15 World of Final Fantasy
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Nidhogg is a great wyrmking that lives in Dravania, first mentioned in the backstory of the city-state of Ishgard during the Dragoon job quests. In Heavensward, he is one of the primary antagonists, and appears as a boss fight in the Aery.
The fangs of this powerful drake are harder than any metal worked by hand of man.
The Nidhogg appears as an enemy.
Nidhogg from Final Fantasy X appears as an enemy.
This dragon may be slow, but its fire breath will incinerate you and all you hold dear.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Níðhöggr (meaning "malice striker" in Old Norse, commonly anglicized as "Nidhogg") is a dragon in Norse mythology who would eat the roots of Yggdrasil, the world tree.The