- Not to be confused with the six moogle siblings.
The Moogle Brothers (モーグリ兄弟, Mōguri Kyōdai?) are a group of five moogle brothers in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King. They appear in Padarak to help King Leo as he rebuilds his father's Kingdom.
- Mogroe - Listens in on Adventures gossip around the castle.
- Mogiosh - Lessons the king about buildings and grants access to the lookout.
- Mogmune - He is a bard who plays music of their old homeland.
- Mogtillo - He paints paintings of their old homeland.
- Mogcid - He pilots the Skysphere that brings large families to Padarak.
The Moogle Brothers formerly served King Epitav before the Miasma had destroyed their former homeland. They knew King Leo since he was very little and arrived to Padarak to help him in rebuilding it. They appear all throughout the Kingdom and help the King in various ways. While only four are actually seen, Mogroe mentions there are more of them hidden within the city.
The citizen of Padarak find them to be pests, and they are always trying to steal food. Still, they help the citizen in various ways such as listening in on their problems, which usually involve an item the citizen needs, and inform King Leo so he can post a Behest for Adventures to find the item.
Moogle Brothers appear in Final Fantasy Trading Card Game with a water-elemental card.