Everybody's favorite fuzzball with the funny way of talking, kupo. But don't mistake this particular pom-pom-parader for your average moogle.Mirage Manual entry
Profile[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
This section about a character in World of Final Fantasy is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
- Notes: Plundering pirate / Avid reader / Told the twins about the keys in the prophecy
- A Series Regular
- Since their first appearance in a FINAL FANTASY game, the moogles and their trademark "kupo" have gone on to appear in a number of stories inside and outside the FF universe. They're something of a mascot.
- In FINAL FANTASY VI, moogles popped up on a black screen to provide players with hints. That seems to have cemented their role in FF history as guides and purveyors of various player-friendly services.
- In our tale, Mog conveniently shows up to tell the twins about the keys they need. Does that make him a "deus ex mogina"?
- Transfig Fashion
- So, you may be wondering if a kupirate is just a regular moogle in fancy clothes. Not so! Just like with any other Mirage, Mog here is able to transfig in and out of kupirate form. It certainly helps him save on closet space.
- Moogle Mischief
- Most moogles you'll meet are unrepentant pranksters, and this one's no different. Playfulness appears to be built right into their pom-poms.
- Old Friends
- Mog, the Cactuar Conductor, and the Master Tonberry go way back. In another time and another place (okay, actually another game), they were originally going to team up as the "Cranberry Knights." Sadly, due to unavoidable circumstances, that particular tale had to go untold. Their personalities, however, live on in their adventures in Grymoire.
- First World of Origin:
- FINAL FANTASY III [moogles first appearance]
Story[edit | edit source]
This section in World of Final Fantasy is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Mog can be fought and imprismed at the Coliseum and goes by the name "Master Moogle".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.