A city that developed as a hub for overland trade. It is a lively place frequented by all manner of merchants.Description
The Merchant City of Dorter (貿易都市ドーター, Boueki-toshi Dōtā?), also known as Dorter Trade City, is a location in Final Fantasy Tactics. Located east of the Magick City of Gariland and north of Orbonne Monastery, it is situated a major crossroads in Ivalice. Ramza Beoulve and Delita Heiral first spot Wiegraf Folles here during their battles against the Corpse Brigade, and later Folmarv Tengille hires a group of mercenaries in Dorter to stop Ramza from rescuing Princess Ovelia.
Items at the shop near the end of the game:
|Ninja Longblade||10,000 G|
|Heaven's Cloud||8,000 G|
This battle is fought in Chapter 1 after the Siedge Weald story battle has been cleared.
Dorter Trade City
This battle is fought in Chapter 2 after Ziekden Fortress is cleared.
Optional Battle #1 (PSP Exclusive)
Optional Battle #2 (PSP Exclusive)
- Note: It is possible to miss out on treasures here, as this is a one-time battle. If missed the first time in the PSP version, any missed treasures can be obtained one last time during the optional battle.
First Battle/Optional Battle with Balthier
- Phoenix Down/Longsword (2,14 on a panel of height 1~)
- Echo Herbs/Mythril Knife (3,1 on a height of 9)
- Eyedrops/Clothing (5,12 on a height of 3~)
- Antidote/Leather Armor (9,4 on a height of 1)
Second Battle/Optional Battle with Meliadoul
- Potion/Ice Bow (0,1 on a panel of height 9)
- Hi-Potion/Shuriken (2,6 on a panel of height 9)
- Ether/Round Shield (8,4 on a panel of height 5)
- Echo Herbs/Barbut (8,9 on a panel of height 16)
|Second Frontier Marathon||Ch.3* After completing "Frontier Marathon"||14-16||—||Wonder||—|
|Third Frontier Marathon||Ch.3* After completing "Second Frontier Marathon"||14-16||—||Wonder||—|
|Count Minimas||Ch.4* After completing the first Count Minimas||12-15||1000||Artefact||Thief|
|Count Minimas||Ch.4* After completing the previous Count Minimas Errands||11-12||600||—||—|
- In the Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess quest "Manifest Destiny", each player is required to find three Dorter Keys.