Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Mecha Chocobo page!
Cogna. A chocobo made entirely of what appears to be machinery.
★SUI GENERIS: This unique soul belongs to the Mecha Chocobo from the main story.
Mirage Manual entry
Mecha Chocobo is a minor character in World of Final Fantasy.
Profile[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
- Notes: Cogna / Transforming robot / But also a chocobo
- Hyperion's Enslaver
- With the powerful black chocobo Hyperion under its control, the Mecha Chocobo was plotting to create a new chocobo world order. Thankfully, Bartz and his friends were able to put a stop to its mecha machinations before they got off the ground.
- When the Mecha Chocobo saw the strength of Boko's mind, body, and spirit—honed as they were through years of travel with Bartz—it abducted Boko and attempted to transform him into a loyal Cogna. Luckily, Bartz and Chocolatte came to the rescue and thwarted the Mecha Chocobo's plans.
- However, don't count this villain out for good. It will not rest until it has all of Grymoire in its feathery grasp.
- Chocobo Interpreter
- Cogna, robot, or otherwise, a chocobo can only "kweh." Thankfully, Chocolatte's chocochick partner was able to "translate" the Mecha Chocobo's very thoughts into human speech. Even Bartz, able to converse with Boko as he is, was bowled over by this unprecedented miracle of linguistics.
Story[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Base stats[edit | edit source]
Mirage Board spaces[edit | edit source]
|Active Ability||SP Required|
|Passive Ability||SP Required|
|Support Ability||SP Required|
|Blank Space||SP Required|
|Mirage Board Mastery||54|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
食う / くう / kuu is a rough way to say "eat", whose volitional casual form is 食え / くえ / kue ("let's scoff 'em down!"), leading to Kweh!