Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Mamool Ja Knight page!
I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!
Mamool Ja Knights are unique enemies introduced in Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan. They are Mamool Ja Paladins mounted on the back of a Wivre, but are treated as a single creature. As a result, they are considered to be both a Mamool Ja Paladin and a Wivre in terms of game mechanics, and fall under both the Lizard and Beastmen families.
All Mamool Ja Knights are Notorious Monsters.
- Lancelord Gaheel Ja
- Mamool Ja Hussar
- Searing Vogaal Ja
- Battehorn: Cone Attack and Knockback.
- Blazing Angon: AoE Fire damage.
- Boiling Blood: Haste and Berserk effects.
- Clobber: Cone Attack.
- Crippling Slam: High Cone damage and Paralyze.
- Demoralizing Roar: AoE Attack down.
- Fire Angon: AoE Fire damage.
- Granite Hide: Immunity to physical attacks from the front.