- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy IV
- 1.2 Final Fantasy V
- 1.3 Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
- 1.4 Bravely Default
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Dimensions
- 1.6 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.10 Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon
- 1.11 Chocobo's Dungeon 2
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Mammons appear as enemies in the Great Forest of Moore. They are weak to fire and can use Berserk.
Mammon returns as an optional boss after unlocking the Yōkai job, representing the manifestation of avarice and granting Diabolism spells after his defeat. In the Bestiary of Yew's Diary, Mammon is referred to as male.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Mammon is a concept as old as the Bible having to do with greed, avarice, and materialism in the Old Testament. In the New Testament, the concept is personified as a false god. Mammon is latter referred to in various literary works, including the Divine Comedy, as the demon that personifies the avarice, one of the seven deadly sins.