Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Malboro Sprout page!
Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.
Malboro Sprout is an enemy in Final Fantasy XV fought during the main quest The Hand of the King and the hunt No Stopping the Great Stink, although they are only minions of the grown malboro in both cases.
- Newborn plant-like monster sighted around Fodina Caestino. The malboro's incubation period is considerably long, allowing the young sprout to develop while inside the egg. Thus, by the time the sprout hatches, it already bears a striking resemblance to its adult counterparts.
- Size: 4.65 ft. Weight: 563.0 lb.
- Infant faux flora native to the Duscae region. The numerous sprouts form a mob around their mother malboro, assaulting prey as a group—behavior resembling that of their Niflheim brethren.
- Size: 4.69 ft. Weight: 565.7 lb.
- Young malboro that appeared in great number outside of Cape Caem in southern Cleigne. Despite superficial similarities to the imperial species, biologists have yet to produce any evidence supporting this tenuous connection.
- Size: 4.62 ft. Weight: 553.8 lb.
|No Stopping the Great Stink||Lestallum – Surgate's Beanmine (Chapter 15)||1||Malboro x1||Kelbass Grasslands (All Times)||38||6,780 gil, Golden Hourglass||★★★|
This article or section is a stub about an enemy in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.