This particular model poses mild to moderate threat.
The Level 6 Magitek Axeman is the quintessential magitek trooper, its model representing them in Final Fantasy XV: Episode Prompto and Final Fantasy XV: Assassin's Festival, and models like it appearing in Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV.
- Lv 6
- Cybersoldier specially engineered to excel in combat, and the powerhouse of the imperial infantry. Unlike the standard-issue troopers, every magitek unit is marked with an individual model number.
- Size: 7 ft. 2 in. Weight: 391.3 lb.
- Lv 24
- The latest magitek axeman model. Because of the high production costs, this unit was originally deployed only to several strategic areas, but has since been dispatched to areas across the continent in order to thwart Noctis and his friends.
- Size: 7 ft. 2 in. Weight: 396.4 lb.
Lvl 6 Enemy
Lvl 24 Enemy
Marshal, you'd have to be pretty badass to take that down, right?
Magitek axemen are weak to polearms and daggers and lightning and take half damage from ice. They pace around stiffly and melee-attack with their axe. They can harpoon Noctis with a QTE prompt to break free.
Engulfing groups of them in lightning-elemental Elemancy works well just as they spawn from the drop ships and are still close together. After landing they tend to scatter. Attacking them from behind to trigger link-strikes works well, as well as using daggers. Daggers don't trigger link-strikes, so switching weapon when blindside-attacking is useful. The player can also character-swap to Ignis and use his lightning dagger moves. His Spelldaggers obtained from Episode Ignis hit magitek troopers' weakness when equipped to either Noctis or Ignis.
portmanteau of "magic" and "technology.""Magitek" is a
- The magitek axeman yields less EXP than what the official guide indicates.