Put all enemies to sleep.Final Fantasy Brave Exvius description
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy IV
- 1.2 Final Fantasy VI
- 1.3 Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission
- 1.4 Final Fantasy XI
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Legend III
- 1.7 Bravely Default
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Dimensions
- 1.9 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.10 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.13 World of Final Fantasy
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
Lullaby is one of Edward's Bardsongs, and it puts enemies to sleep. It is learned on level 9. In the 3D remake releases, the Bardsong Augment allows any party member to use Bardsong and potentially use Lullaby with it.
Lullaby is used by the Ninja, and inflicts Sleep on a single target.
Lullaby is an enemy ability that inflicts one enemy with Sleep. It can be used by EvilMask, Thanos, Soarx, and Maitreya.
Lullaby is a Genome ability that inflicts sleep on all enemies (medium probability). It is learned from Treant. It costs 12 MP to use.
Inflicts Sleep on all enemies, preventing action. Damage wakens sleeping targets.Description
Lullaby is an active ability that inflicts Sleep on all targets for 7 AP. It can be used by Siren and Wind Toad.
lullaby, or cradle song, is a soothing song or piece of music, usually played for or sung to children. One of the most important uses of lullabies is as a sleep aid for infants.A