The event has a challenge event, namely the Tower of Lezard Valeth.
Featured units[edit | edit source]
The event's banner is notorious for having a staggering three 5★ base rarity units, although they could be acquired easier through step-up summon banners.
- Lenneth: The game's protagonist and a 5★ base rarity unit, her role is physical damage.
- Freya: One of the game's major characters and a 5★ base rarity unit, her role is magic damage.
- Arngrim: One of the game's protagonists and a 5★ base rarity unit, his role is physical damage.
- Lucian: One of the game's protagonists and a 4★ base rarity unit, his role is physical damage.
- Jelanda: One of the game's minor characters and a 3★ base rarity unit, her role is magic damage.
Controversy[edit | edit source]
The Global version of the event has been highly criticized by players in multiple online platforms. The main reason for this is that 5★ base rarity pulls from the banners are random pulls that can include off-banner units, much unlike the Japanese version where any 5★ pull was exclusively an in-event one, thus making it drastically more difficult to acquire any of them.
This followed by the Halloween event banner featuring all the previous halloween version units with three base 5★ in a single banner, have caused a major upsetting in the playerbase.