The event has a challenge event, namely the Tower of Lezard Valeth.
The event's banner is notorious for having a staggering three 5★ base rarity units, although they could be acquired easier through step-up summon banners.
- Lenneth: The game's protagonist and a 5★ base rarity unit, her role is physical damage.
- Freya: One of the game's major characters and a 5★ base rarity unit, her role is magic damage.
- Arngrim: One of the game's protagonists and a 5★ base rarity unit, his role is physical damage.
- Lucian: One of the game's protagonists and a 4★ base rarity unit, his role is physical damage.
- Jelanda: One of the game's minor characters and a 3★ base rarity unit, her role is magic damage.
The Global version of the event has been highly criticized by players in multiple online platforms. The main reason for this is that 5★ base rarity pulls from the banners are random pulls that can include off-banner units, much unlike the Japanese version where any 5★ pull was exclusively an in-event one, thus making it drastically more difficult to acquire any of them.
This followed by the Halloween event banner featuring all the previous halloween version units with three base 5★ in a single banner, have caused a major upsetting in the playerbase.