Lightning may refer to:
- The recurring element.
- The recurring enemy ability.
- The recurring Ninjutsu.
- The Materia from Final Fantasy VII.
- The character from Final Fantasy XIII.
- The character's appearance in the Dissidia series.
- The title from Final Fantasy XIV.
- The ability from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
- The ability from Bravely Second: End Layer.
Lightning is a sudden electrostatic discharge during an electrical storm between electrically charged regions of a cloud (called intra-cloud lightning or IC), between that cloud and another cloud (CC lightning), or between a cloud and the ground (CG lightning).