An esper enshrined in some ruins in Paladia and worshipped as the water god. Leviathan has a beautiful and majestic appearance of a dragon, and is quite gracious and receptive of humans. But as an esper, Leviathan will not hold back in determining one's power, and will relentlessly attack with powerful tides and torrents. It is very difficult to make Leviathan acknowledge one's power, but if successful, Leviathan will grant its power in great ways.
Leviathan is an optional boss from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, and appears in the exploration dungeon Ruins of the Water God. She must be defeated in order for the party to acquire the power to evoke her.
|Ruins of the Water God* Boss battle||75||4,000,000||10,000||10,000||1,000||None||None|
|Trial of the Water God* Boss battle||99||8,000,000||100,000||30,000||3,000||None||None|
|New Trial of the Water God||99||120,000,000||100,000||150,000||1,600||None||None|
Trial of the Water God
New Trial of the Water God
Leviathan's abilities at Ruins of ther Water God (1★) are:
- It's wearing a water membrane
- Protect (プロテス, Purotesu?) self-boosts DEF by 50% for three turns. 2★
- Haste (ヘイスト, Heisto?) adds an action.
- Surge, raging waters! boosts her own MAG stat by 80% for two turns. 2★
- Stone Gaze (石化睨み, Sekikanirami?) has a 100% chance to petrify one unit.
- Strike (叩きつける, Tatakitsukeru?) is a strong physical attack (3x/ 2★5x) and reduces DEF (and SPR at 3★) by 50% for two turns on one unit. 3★
- Mow Down (薙ぎ払う, Nagiharau?) deals modestly strong physical damage (2.5x/ 2★5x) on all units. 3★
- Waterga (ウォタガ, Wotaga?) deals Water-elemental magic damage (3x) on all units. 2★
- Blizzaga (ブリザガ, Burizaga?) deals Ice-elemental magic damage (3x) on all units. 2★
- Tsunami (大海嘯, Dai Kaishō?) deals high magic damage (5x/ 2★45x) to all units. At 3★, it also reduces their resistance to Water by 30% for 3 turns. 3★
- Gigantic Tornado (巨大な竜巻, Kyodaina Tatsumaki?) deals moderate magic damage (2.6x) to all units 2★
In Trial of the Water God (2★), she drops 'It's wearing a water membrane' and adds the following attacks:
- Flood (フラッド, Furaddo?) deals Water magic damage (3.5x) to all units, and decreases their resistance to Lightning by 30% for 3 turns.
- Sealing Foam (止封の水泡, [missing rōmaji]?) has a 10%/ 2★100% chance of inflicting 3★Stop for two turns to all allies.
- Ferocious Current (猛水流, [missing rōmaji]?) is a physical attack that deals weak magic damage (1x) to all units but debuffs Water resistance by 100% for 5 turns to all units. 2★
- Bubbles of Rage (水神の爆泡, [missing rōmaji]?) deals very high magic damage (200x) on one unit.
In New Trial of the Water God (3★), Leviathan no longer has the abilities 'Surge, raging waters!', 'Waterga', 'Blizzaga', 'Bubbles of Rage' and 'Gigantic Tornado'. She adds the following abilities, however:
- Waterja (ウォタジャ, Wotaja?) deals Water magic damage (30x) to all enemies. Can be sealed.
- Blizzaja (ブリザジャ, Burizaja?) deals Ice magic damage (30x) to all enemies. Can be sealed.
- Bubble Bomb (バブルボム, Baburu Bomu?) is a single-target strong magic damage (7x) that reduces ATK, DEF, MAG and SPR by 50% for 2 turns.
- Murk (濁流, Dakuryū?) is a fixed attack with magic damage (40x) to all units, and removes one unit from the fight.
- Surrounded by water. (あたりに水が満ちる, Atari ni mizu ga michiru?) add water element to physical attacks for 3 turns to all units.
- A whirlpool forms around Leviathan. (水の渦がリヴァイアサンを包む, Mizu no uzu ga Rivaiasan o tsutsumu?) mitigate damage taken by 99% for 1 turn to caster. Can be dispelled.
- The whirlpool froze. (水の渦が凍りだした, Mizu no uzu ga kōri dashita?) mitigate damage taken by 99% for 1 turn to caster. Can be dispelled.
- The frozen whirlpool shattered! (水の渦が壊れた, Mizu no uzu ga kowareta?) has no effect.
In her 2★ battle, Leviathan has eight million HP and can attack many times per turn, her actions dictated by whether she uses Protect or Haste.
If using 'Haste', it has a 20% chance each of using 'Stone Gaze' and 'Gigantic Tornado'. Later it as his remaining actions he has a 40% chance of using 'Strike' and another 40% chance of using 'Mow Dow', always checked in this order. If both fail, Leviathan follows with normal attacks.
If using 'Protect', it will also follow the aforementioned procedure, but substitutes Strike and Mow Dow with 'Waterga' and 'Blizzaga' (30% each) as her remaining actions, checked in this order. If both fail then he uses normal attacks. If Leviathan casts Waterga five times, he casts 'Flood' which is slightly stronger than Waterga. If the total of Waterga and Flood equal 7 times, then he casts, 'Surge, raging waters' which greatly buffs his MAG and can be fatal at the middle of her attacks. The turn after this buff is used, she uses 'Ferocious Current'. The turn after that he uses 'Tsunami', which can lead to wipe with both things considered.
If below 60% HP, Leviathan has a 10% chance of using 'Sealing Foam' in either skillset. If Sealing Foam is used, Leviathan casts 'Bubbles of Rage' the next turn. This move is very powerful and is guaranteed to kill its target.