I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!
Blade of Etro!
Legion of One (シーンドライブ改, Shīn Doraibu Kai?, lit. Scene Drive Revised) is a recurring ability in the series. It is an ability used exclusively by Lightning, and can be seen as an upgrade to her Army of One.
Blade of the goddess!
In the downloadable content scenario, "Requiem of the Goddess", Lightning can perform an upgraded version of Army of One, known as Legion of One ("Scene Drive Kai" in Japanese) as a Feral Link. It has a minor drain effect converting 3% of the dealt damage as user's HP.
Lightning can still use Legion of One when recruited as a Paradigm Pack ally from defeating the final boss of "Requiem of the Goddess" on Level 9 or lower, but it does not include the minor drain effect.
The maximum Synchronization rate the player can achieve with Legion of One in both forms is about 350.0%.
The mechanics of the technique are identical to those of the original Army of One, but with an additional strike as the finisher. This brings the overall hit count up to thirteen. The moves of Legion of One are as follows:
- Two upward diagonal attacks followed by a roundhouse kick
- Left side-slash, Right side-slash, followed by a gunshot
- Backflip kick transitioned into a roundhouse kick, followed by a wide side-slash
- Followed by a spinning slash that connects three times that pulls Lightning high into the air
- Finished with a final downward strike which erupts into a pillar of light around the enemy
It has a minor drain effect converting 3% of the dealt damage as user's HP.