Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 8: Capta Est Tower before playing.
- Yuna: Whew... The monsters in this tower are rather fearsome.
- Wakka: Just the thing for your summoner's training. We're right behind ya, so don't sweat it.
- Tidus: Exactly! You got a hundred and ten percent of our support!
- Vivi: Hang in there, Miss Yuna! I'll try my hardest, too!
- Yuna: Thank you, everyone.
- Yuna: I...wonder if I'm getting stronger.
- Eiko: You can do it! I'm cheering for you!
- Vivi: Yeah! I can breathe easy just having you here!
- Vivi: Don't you think so, too, Mister?
- ???: ...I wonder about that.
- Wakka: Haha... Harsh as ever, Auron...
- Tidus: You can say that again. That's why Auron always—
- Wakka: ...!? H-h-how long have you been standing there!?
- Auron: From a moment ago.
- Vivi: Yipes, I was talking to a stranger...
- Eiko: Wh-who the heck are you! It's rude to surprise a lady like that! You scared the stuffing outta me!
- Tidus: Vivi, Eiko, relax. He's no stranger. You could almost say he's as familiar as they come...
- Yuna: It's been a while, Sir Auron. I'm happy to see you again.
- Auron: ...This isn't the time for joyous reunions. Look over there.
(The party turns around with their weapons)
- Vivi: Wah! A monster!
- Eiko: Argh! Why does everyone have to pop out of nowhere like that!? If you're gonna show up suddenly, say so first!
- Auron: Perfect timing. Yuna, Tidus. Let's see how you've grown.
- Yuna: Wha—?
- Wakka: Yuna, it's all good. With Auron on our side, we got nothin' to worry 'bout!
- Auron: Who said I was joining you?
- Eiko: ...Whaaat? I thought you're her friend! Give us a hand here!
- Auron: I'll be watching closely. You won't get any help from me.
- Vivi: Y-you can't mean that! What if we lose? Then what?
- Auron: We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
- Wakka: Harsh, man... Alright, bring it on!
- Tidus: Let's show Auron what we're made of!
Proof of Strength:
- Tidus: Yahoo! The winners!
- Firion: He really did just watch. Is he some big shot where you're from?
- Wakka: Ya, he's a legendary guardian.
- Firion: A guardian means...he protects a traveling summoner, was it?
- Wakka: Right, and the summoner saves the world. Been there, done that for Sir Auron.
- Yuna: Sir Auron journeyed with my father and defeated Sin.
- Firion: So if I follow you...defeating Sin's what made him legendary?
- Tidus: ...More or less.
- Auron: Not bad. You've improved.
- Yuna: No, I'm afraid I...still have a long way to go.
- Yuna: I've only made it this far with everyone else's support.
- Auron: Hah. You should be happy with that.
- Auron: The number of guardians you have is the number of people you can rely on.
- Auron: The strength of your guardians is a sign of your own strength. Hold your head higher.
- Yuna: Y-yes! Thank you, sir!
- Firion: He just complimented us.
- Tidus: Aren't you happy about it.
- Firion: Why shouldn't I be? Someone a big enough deal to be called a legend complimented all my friends.
- Wakka: ...Ya can sure be honest when ya least expect it. Or maybe "pure" is the word.
- Yuna: Ah, Sir Auron. If it's no problem, might you consider traveling with us...?
- Auron: Of course. I intend to.
- Auron: Your enemies' strength will also grow from here on out. I will once more escort you as a guardian.
- Vincent: A legendary guardian, eh...? How much ability must one have to be called a legend?
- Auron: ...Legends don't mean a thing when all the rules have changed. Don't let your guard down just because I'm here.
- Vincent: Change the world and titles are irrelevant? Sound reasoning.
- Auron: Precisely. And strength doesn't come from an individual's title or power.
- Tidus: Why are you two so serious? The gist is, it's everyone's power together that's important. Am I right?
- Vincent: ...Hmph. Such innocence.
- Auron: Through and through. How much trouble has he caused you?
- Tidus: Why's it a given I'm causing trouble!
- Auron: As his chaperone, too, I beg your cooperation.
- Vincent: Heh. ...Likewise. I can tell he's been a handful for you.
A New Story:
- Cyan: An enormous tower, this is. Prodigious in monsters and no top in sight.
- Auron: The monsters around here are trivial. ...Let's keep moving.
- Zell: You call those trivial!? Man, legend is right!
- Cyan: Sir Auron has a superior sword arm and the nerve to match it.
- Yang: Indeed. Fighting alongside him is a right fine workout.
- Tidus: Can you lay it on a little thicker?
- Yuna: Haha, it's truly a great help having you with us, Sir Auron.
- Yuna: Running into you in a place like this... Miracles really do happen!
- Auron: Not that easily, they don't. I'm here because you are.
- Yuna: ...What do you mean?
- Zell: It almost sounds like you've been tailing us the whole time.
- Auron: Oh ho, you're sharper than you look.
- Auron: Just so, I came to this tower and have been observing you for a while.
- Yang: What!? I hadn't the slightest!
- Cyan: Nor I. My training is clearly far from adequate.
- Tidus: Why didn't you show your face sooner!? You're fine watching Yuna struggle!?
- Auron: It was to assess the situation; this isn't Spira. And after all...aren't you there to protect her?
- Tidus: Well, yeah, but...
- Auron: If I couldn't confirm your journey wasn't in error, I wouldn't have offered to help.
- Auron: Moreover...I was enjoying myself. Watching all you and your companions put into growing stronger...
- Yang: Paternal devotion...you might say.
- Cyan: I understand thy feeling all too well, Sir Auron.
- Yuna: I want to save the world with everyone else... This isn't Spira, but my mind is made up.
- Yuna: So please, lend us your strength in this world, too!
- Auron: The start of a new story...eh?
Spoilers end here.
Legendary Guardian Pt. 1[edit | edit source]
Legendary Guardian Pt. 2[edit | edit source]
Legendary Guardian Pt. 3[edit | edit source]
Legendary Guardian Pt. 4[edit | edit source]
Legendary Guardian Pt. 5[edit | edit source]
Legendary Guardian Co-op[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first Global character event to be released out of order from the Japanese release: Auron's event was released after Lion's instead of Garnet's.
This section is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.