- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy II
- 1.2 Final Fantasy III
- 1.3 Final Fantasy V
- 1.4 Final Fantasy XII
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- 1.6 Crystal Defenders
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Dimensions
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Dimensions II
- 1.10 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.11 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Artniks Dive
- 1.13 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.14 Mobius Final Fantasy
- 1.15 Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon
- 2 Non-Final Fantasy guest appearances
- 3 Gallery
Land Turtles appear as enemies in many areas, first appearing as a monster-in-a-box encounter in Semitt Falls, guarding a Teleport Tome. It later appears in Kashuan Keep, Deist, Deist Cavern, and in the Dreadnought area. It has high resistance to physical attacks and is weak to ice.
Land Turtles appear as enemies on the world map around Moore. They are weak to ice and can only use physical attacks. They will always drop a Turtle Shell.
The Great Tortoise appears as a beast/tortoise-type enemy on the Giza Plains during rainy weather.
The Great Tortoise appears as a Rank II Non-Elemental Melee Yahri.
Land Turtle appears as an enemy.